Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently im leftist libertarian after doing a political compass test

Not entirely. You believe a lot in the freedom of citizens to do what they want. You also want change for society. Not a bad political position to hold, but there's some drawbacks to it ofc.

Not entirely. You believe a lot in the freedom of citizens to do what they want. You also want change for society. Not a bad political position to hold, but there's some drawbacks to it ofc.
I dont support all the bs like blm immigrants lgbtqueers foidminist

I hate authority

I dont support all the bs like blm immigrants lgbtqueers foidminist
Yeah, you're probably just leaning a little to the left and want to change society a little bit

Yeah, that's a libertarian position, bordering on anarchism even
i never understood anarchism. if there's no government in a total anarchy scenario then people would just make one, and it wouldn't be anarchy anymore

You are on the right track, think more critically and you'll become leftist.

i never understood anarchism. if there's no government in a total anarchy scenario then people would just make one, and it wouldn't be anarchy anymore
Anarchism advocates for smaller groups, most of them do. This is because in smaller groups people have more control over their lives and their society. In mass scale societies, just a couple people have authority over the rest.

Anarchism advocates for smaller groups, most of them do. This is because in smaller groups people have more control over their lives and their society. In mass scale societies, just a couple people have authority over the rest.
Smaller communities would be more connected and help eachother these big communities in this hyper individualist soyciety is doomed to fail + the mix of cultures brings tensions

Stfu, it's a good political perspective, he's smart enough to recognize what society needs
Angry cuck

Politics is cope so doesn’t matter.

Smaller communities would be more connected and help eachother these big communities in this hyper individualist soyciety is doomed to fail + the mix of cultures brings tensions
You seem to be an anarchist

Everything is cope atleast we can debate about politics and stuff
True, but politics that doesn’t benefit you (ie. keeps you an incel) is gigacope.

Che Guevara is rolling in his grave.