Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apparently i look autistic

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Sum girl said I looked autistic upon seeing my subhuman face another blow to my already shit self esteem :feelsrope:

she's a cunt man, try not taking it personally. some people are assholes and go through life trying to hurt others. she wants you to feel like shit, don't let her win.

People ask me that because I don't squint/eyebrows aren't animated when i react to something and my weird speech which doesnt sound weird at all. I never noticed small stuff like that. I don't know why normies even ask if you have autistism/mental disability. They are good at picking up on that. But once they ask/tell you that, it dehumanizes you/hurts your soul.

People ask me that because I don't squint/eyebrows aren't animated when i react to something and my weird speech which doesnt sound weird at all. I never noticed small stuff like that. I don't know why normies even ask if you have autistism/mental disability. They are good at picking up on that. But once they ask/tell you that, it dehumanizes you/hurts your soul.
She said I looked autistic because of my eyes I can't really explain it but they look weird kinda crazy ish

Yes I am was diagnosed when I was 8 but I just hate the fact she knew right off seeing my face
Gotta get used to it. I am at this point. That's just the way things go.

They are good at picking up on that. But once they ask/tell you that, it dehumanizes you/hurts your soul.
They do it to intentionally hurt us. That's exactly their goal, and she achieved what she set out for with OP. Women are evil, water is wet. :feelsjuice:

I hope she gets raped.