Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Apparently everyone in One Direction hated Zayn

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Recently on a podcast with Logan and Liam. Liam described how everyone was jealous of zayn and how he stole all the attention. Apparently many organizers were also racist to him and didn't want him in the band because he was a paki. Brutal racepill

Fuck off to looks fag, tall fag :feelsseriously:

White boys couldn't stand the mog of a 5’7 gigachaddam manlet

White boys couldn't stand the mog of a 5’7 gigachaddam manlet
Life fuel for pakicels. Though he did get some of his white mom's genes

He looks like the lighter version of his dad with his mum's eyes. Kinda insane how a immigrant paki and a trailer trash anglo whore gave birth to a chadpreet.

What do you mean life fuel for pakis. With his looks he is in the fringe minority and also looks like he’s from southern Europe.

What do you mean life fuel for pakis. With his looks he is in the fringe minority and also looks like he’s from southern Europe.
Are you retarded nigga? He doesn't look remotely southern european. He looks Paki and that is what he is.

Are you retarded nigga? He doesn't look remotely southern european. He looks Paki and that is what he is.
You’re coping because you’re probably Pakistani yourself. He looks more European, maybe just maybe an exotic half Arabian half white prince or something.

The average Pakistani looks nowhere close to him.

I didn’t know he had white admixture tbh.

Today, he looks like any interchangeable, testosterone coping spic member of an LA prison gang. He completely ruined his appearance and universal appeal by getting a bunch of hideous tattoos just like every other pop artist does after they’ve spent enough time in the industry for whatever reason. Probably because they’re simply just smoothbrain retards. Even his skin looks worse.

Zayn malik
ZAYN MALIK A NEW DIRECTION

You’re coping because you’re probably Pakistani yourself. He looks more European, maybe just maybe an exotic half Arabian half white prince or something.

I'm not paki but he doesn't look european at all. Southern europeans look like this. They mostly look white. While zayn looks ethnic. He would stand out among southern euros.. He looks like a lightskinned Paki and not even an exotic one at that, just way better looking.

Images   2024 06 05T114733619

Last edited:
I'm not paki but he doesn't look european at all. Southern europeans look like this. They mostly look white. While zayn looks ethnic. He would stand out among southern euros.. He looks like a lightskinned Paki and not even an exotic one at that, just way better looking.

View attachment 1175038
You’d be surprised at how ethnic looking some southern European people look, but I do understand your point. Perhaps I’m just saying he doesn’t look Pakistani because of the looks halo. No homo he looks handsome which is maybe why I want to associate him with white people idk…

No homo he looks handsome which is maybe why I want to associate him with white people idk…
The veil of white worship has been lifted

Well he doesn't look white at all, and maybe he just looks arab or just racially ambiguous. They do say that chad is its own race