Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently bo2cel has a girlfriend

Unsurprising, he is a tall fag in the end

Regardless, he did ascend without any of that, he found love the way he was because he was actually nice and decent, ie he had PERSONALITY unlike incels.

Hear that inkels? Most women good (you can't generalize women though), good personality attract woman
if you no have woman then your personality bad!
:soy:

ITcels don't know the lore. this is just bad fanfiction

I barely ever browse IT, but just a quick glance over it reveals the fact its like 90% incels-in-denial despretaely trying to prove to themselves that they aren't one of us.
yup you can check their profile history. many of them are even more trucel lookswise than us

I never understood why he was so worshipped. I really think it should have been the curry god instead

Attachments

• BDE95A79-C201-4A78-B5DC-7FA17E356981.jpeg
    BDE95A79-C201-4A78-B5DC-7FA17E356981.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 28
Making shit up to prove their retarded points, nothing new

He doesnt. IT is just making up shit
They do this on purpose trying to show the lurking incels that "you can do it too."

Toxic positivity shit. One truecel was posted a while ago and they started lying and acting like he was a slayer and "super sexy."

Unsurprising, he is a tall fag in the end
You could at the very least lie that you tried searching if this was true or not, or are you one of those special folk who read only the title?

They do this on purpose trying to show the lurking incels that "you can do it too."

Toxic positivity shit. One truecel was posted a while ago and they started lying and acting like he was a slayer and "super sexy."
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I barely ever browse IT, but just a quick glance over it reveals the fact its like 90% incels-in-denial despretaely trying to prove to themselves that they aren't one of us. Some of them post on IT more actively than us INCELS post on here, it's like these people obviously don't have lives. The only difference is we admit we're nothing lmao
Literally, when the cope goes to far. If they would accept reality as what it is they would have to rope afap.

@Cowcel

mogged by blackops2cel again

I barely ever browse IT, but just a quick glance over it reveals the fact its like 90% incels-in-denial despretaely trying to prove to themselves that they aren't one of us. Some of them post on IT more actively than us INCELS post on here, it's like these people obviously don't have lives. The only difference is we admit we're nothing lmao
Yeah.

From what I’ve gathered it’s just ugly chicks and soys.

Sexually satisfied happy people with amazing and contented lives simply don’t find themselves on sites like ours, IT or Kiwi Farms for that matter.

It’s a “misery loves company” kind of thing, basically.

We here at least unlike the other two sad sites at least have the honesty to admit what we are.