Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Apparently a neighbor girl called the housing corporation again about me

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
A nurse from my mental care institution gave me a call that my housing corporation called them, because apparently a female neighbor is still occupied with what happened 6 months ago before I was admitted in a mental institution. I don't know exactly what I did wrong, but I screamed a few times in my room and also knocked on one door (6 months ago).

She will first talk together with the housing corporation and my mental care institution about it, and then maybe I can join in the discussion too.

I hope she doesn't want me to leave my appartment because often times people side with the girl. In my head I have been going over possible things the could say and what arguments I should have, etc.

I hope she doesn't try to tear me apart. Yesterday I had sort of a panic attack over this.

I hope she doesn't try to tear me apart. Yesterday I had sort of a panic attack over this.

you should paint your door with fake blood or real pig blood too show that there is no time playing with you

you should paint your door with fake blood or real pig blood too show that there is no time playing with you
I already did something like that. I hung a black flag with the outlines of a yellow sun in front of my window for a few weeks. I also drew a pentagram on my door with the text "664". But I later removed it. Also put some self made stickers around the building but neighbors removed them.

Schizomaxxing I know

I already did something like that. I hung a black flag with the outlines of a yellow sun in front of my window for a few weeks. I also drew a pentagram on my door with the text "664". But I later removed it. Also put some self made stickers around the building but neighbors removed them.

Schizomaxxing I know
based indeed

your not chad so expect woman to be nagging retards

your not chad so expect woman to be nagging retards
This is not nagging, it's straight up getting me in trouble with institutions and probably falsly accusing me

How old is she? She cute?