Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Apparently 9 P.M. Sunday is the best time to boost on Tinder

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Guess how many likes I got on boost? Rhymes with HERO.

You just paid money to a hypergamy enabling app. Makes you a cuck.

You don't know the feeling of true forced loneliness

I know the feeling better than most people here being a 33 KHHVcel. But paying to boost on dating apps means that you arent really blackpilled. Either youre not ugly or youre still a bluepilled coper. Either ways, you paid them money, didnt get laid and now that money has gone into this giant hypergamy machine.

Tinder should have a system where you should get a refund if you dont get laid. otherwise paying on tinder is one of the most cucked things you can do.

No time for your face

Zero? Jfl at paying money to be rejected

Thought I could at least attract noodlewhores, cuz JBW

That only works in SEA though why would noodlewhores come to you if they have other white men around.

Even if tinder put me in the first row of every single woman that using that app I wouldn't be able to get one single match because noone would swipe right on me.

It's all about copes. Also my parents are still alive and I don't want them to find my dead body.
Are you white or ethnic?