Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[App Idea] Profiting off of a new Tinder on Steroids | Making money AND A SOCIAL COMMENTARY (half of profits go to incels)

rasmuscel

rasmuscel

Recruit
★★
As a computercel, I was brainstorming app ideas and I realized as incels we have a completely unique insight on the sexual marketplace. Cucks have TRIED to create good dating apps but they are all inhibited by their lack of understanding of hypergamy.

Here's the idea: A version of Tinder that EMBRACES HYPERGAMY and encourages it.
  • Chad's will be curated into a single definitive list.
  • #1 Chad gets to select as many roasties as he wants (probably around 3-40 per month depending on his sex drive), with highest tier roasties suggested first.
  • Those roasties that he doesnt select are passed down to the next best Chad, until there are none left
  • The app is integrated with a calendar so it is basically implied that a pump and dump will occur.
Although this specific idea is somewhat autistic, I seriously think the general idea is good. DEGENERACY IS THE FUTURE and if we can get ahead on the trend we will profit.

Furthermore, this will actually help incels.
  1. First of all, half of profits will be donated to you guys (I love you all <3).
  2. More importantly, we already don't have a chance. By making it more apparent to normies how over it truly is, and by speeding up societies degeneration by a decade or two, we are only getting closer to a full fledged revolution.
  3. Even if it fails to take off, the app itself will Blackpill people.
Please comment ideas, and any fellow codecels feel free to message me.

If NORMIES WANT DEGENERACY, WE WILL GIVE IT TO THEM

Last edited:
If this did work then you would probably Jew out and take all the money for yourself.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just do it then get some controversial sounding article titles to spread it. Ez money