Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apology

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
I’d like to apologize to everyone I have given a hard time lately. I know I’ve been too persistent with my aesthetic elitist ideology and no one here wants to be reminded in a quantifiable way of why they are less than the other options women have. As you might recall I suffer from an array of mental health issues like BPD between others, those same being the main reason I’m incel and have landed in this forum. And the daily doses of blackpills this site offers aren’t helping either.

Before I ever reached this site I was already going downhill towards LDAR, and since joining incels.is I have only worsened my current state. As some of you are aware I even flunked English due to committed LDAR. I have a very high chance of successfully looksmaxxing as a med version of Orb, and that would be enough to make my life a joyride. Enough to rejoicefully turn down entitled women and see the priceless look of vanishing self-worth on their faces. For that I’ve decided to give looksmaxxing another try, instead of wasting this opportunity.

Since Lookism is only a source for shitposts I’m going to be migrating between here and looksmax.net. I’m running out of time to looksmaxx, every second my plates become smaller and my skin loses more of its already dim glow. Therefore I have no time to spare fucking around on the internet and of today I’m dedicating my time to looksmaxxing and wageslaving.

PS. I once again have a functioning Adobe Photoshop, but I won’t be taking requests until after the semester ends next week.

I hope you ascend so you don't have to suffer and be hideous like me, good luck mate.

i dont browse lookism but i have seen that orb guy and if you look anything like orb you were never truly ugly to begin with(how he looks now im not sure if he had before pics not looksmaxxed) but i see what youre talking about/i dont have the will to wageslave just to go through more pain via surgery.. not to mention the pain of working with normoids / escape while you can..