Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apologizing in advance

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I now have 2500 posts, which means my name will now turn into the BABY SHIT GREEN COLOR. I'm sorry you will have to look at such a putrid color with your eyes. Hopefully the mods can change the ugly color for good but I doubt it. For now we are stuck looking at a terrible color on your screen.

mfw I see this awful baby shit green

Not congrats because now I will have to have an ugly color. I wish I could either stay back or skip it.
Just shitpost in every thread br0

Just shitpost in every thread br0
I can't bring myself to do that. I can't become like...certain users here. (not targeting anyone, you know who you are)

I can't bring myself to do that. I can't become like...certain users here. (not targeting anyone, you know who you are)
I hear you man this place really hit a wall thanks to a certain defense force and a group of knights

Being happy to statusmax on incel.me : It's over.

<——- Looks around nervously.

Looks like being colourblind is finally working for some people.

being happy to see baby shit green on your name: ITS OVER
ikr I came through this ...:feelscry:

Don't worry, one day you'll be super happy to reach the golden shower yellow ... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

<——- Looks around nervously.

Looks like being colourblind is finally working for some people.
its OVER for incels who can see color

ikr I came through this ...:feelscry:

Don't worry, one day you'll be super happy to reach the golden shower yellow ... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
gold = rich, beautiful heavenly color
baby shit green= shit that came out of a babies ass that probably smells as well. I now how icky smelly name :(

I will savor every post once I get to based Officer blue (best color).

Happy8

It's just a fucking color.

They need to make it a deeep forest green

start shitposting bruh

I'm not nearly as excited about reaching 1000 as I was about reaching 500. I might just take a break from this god forsaken forum, but then I got no friends and am almost completely socially isolated so eh. Life is miserable

I agree that colour is shit, I like this 500 post blue best.

I'm not nearly as excited about reaching 1000 as I was about reaching 500. I might just take a break from this god forsaken forum, but then I got no friends and am almost completely socially isolated so eh. Life is miserable
Same lol

Gets banned in a instant:feelskek:
JFL perfect, and well deserved

I will savor every post once I get to based Officer blue (best color).

View attachment 51990

So glad this fucker got banned, guess he wasn't hear for the memo about female anime avatars and female worship, faggots need to stop coming here and trying to larp as a female to influence users subconsciously to like them.

JFL perfect, and well deserved

So glad this fucker got banned, guess he wasn't hear for the memo about female anime avatars and female worship, faggots need to stop coming here and trying to larp as a female to influence users subconsciously to like them.
wait what was the memo about female anime avatars? Are they finally cracking down on the foid worship?

btw I don't think Zesto is permbanned.

I now have 2500 posts, which means my name will now turn into the BABY SHIT GREEN COLOR. I'm sorry you will have to look at such a putrid color with your eyes. Hopefully the mods can change the ugly color for good but I doubt it. For now we are stuck looking at a terrible color on your screen.

mfw I see this awful baby shit green View attachment 51938
Kek