Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Apologize for violation

B

BigHerc916

Banned
-
Im sorry for face reveal but i wanted an opinion from you. Maybe i have a normie face but my flaws like teeth or height and body structure etc. is the main reason that female dont want me romantically and don't follow me easily socially. It doesn't matter if you are socially, that doesn't means you get laid. :)

sorry for my incel bros violating your GrAYcel hymen

Being socially is the first step to connection and having even a chance to get. Girlfriend.

If your Gigachad who stays in his basement all day it doesnt make a difference.

Ah yes the failed normie, or rather the normie that never tried, yawn, go to reddit /foreveralone that's your place.

KRISDOFFE

Being socially is the first step to connection and having even a chance to get. Girlfriend.

If your Gigachad who stays in his basement all day it doesnt make a difference.
If that's true why im unattractive for all those females? If i wasn't an incel, until now maybe I've had some sexual moments with these females

Ah yes the failed normie, or rather the normie that never tried, yawn, go to reddit /foreveralone that's your place.

View attachment 1234613
Bro i was an event maker (with support from attractive friends), i met a lot of girls but any of them find me attractive and most of them didn't even accept my invitations for events because of my appearance

Bro i was an event maker (with support from attractive friends), i met a lot of girls but any of them find me attractive and most of them didn't even accept my invitations for events because of my appearance
I got an event for you to plan it's called suck my hairy salty nuts, wear is business casual invite only

There's no face for you're face

Faggot mods unban this guy

He's giga ethnic looking, 4'11 and on top he's a turbo framecel. This alone makes him more Truecel than the vast majority of LARPers here.

Justice for this ethnic greek Truecel! @RealSchizo

Faggot mods unban this guy

He's giga ethnic looking, 4'11 and on top he's a turbo framecel. This alone makes him more Truecel than the vast majority of LARPers here.

Justice for this ethnic greek Truecel! @RealSchizo
Ban all blondes on this site for being fakecel, keep the ethnic trucels

Ban all blondes on this site for being fakecel, keep the ethnic trucels
There are no blonde men here, only swarthy shitalians or serbs lmfao

The only blonde guy was jakecel and he was a turbo fakecel

There are no blonde men here, only swarthy shitalians or serbs lmfao

The only blonde guy was jakecel and he was a turbo fakecel
True tbh. All "white"cels here are swarthoids. It it physically impossible for a white man to be an incel look at jakecel.

True tbh. All "white"cels here are swarthoids. It it physically impossible for a white man to be an incel look at jakecel.
Fr brother
OP who is giga swarthy and arab looking would be considered a "whitecel" according to the spergs here.

JBW was is and will be law