Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apocalypse Could Start in 2019

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/897145/NASA-asteroid-2002-NT7-cover-up-hit-Earth-2019

IN SUMMARY: On February 1st 2019 there is a possibility of an asteroid hitting earth with the force of 30 million atom bombs. Odds of it hitting earth are 28 times greater than the odds of winning the lottery.

Reminds me of Revelation 8:8-9 regarding the last days before the return of Christ "... something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed"

Interestingly, the events preceding this according to Revelation are about "hail and fire" burning up much of the land. Hmmmmmm http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/26/us/2017-california-wildfire-records-trnd/index.html

Some of this is speculation, but it is legit speculation

I hope it hits America

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/YFrl01aPPkA[/video]

I'll make sure to got to Church everyday in 2019.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'll make sure to got to Church everyday in 2019.

I know you'tr kidding but Jesus actually made a statement about attitudes like this

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

ItheIthe said:
I know you'tr kidding but Jesus actually made a statement about attitudes like this

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
I love hearing stories about the prophets like Samson and Moses <3, overcoming their hard trials <3. 

Yes, God bless <3.

I hope it hits my house, goes through the roof and direct impacts me. Im too stubborn to end my life, so something or someone needs to do it for me.

Hold x for cowards way out.

ill be sure to kill myself before that