Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Apex Legends is available NOW on PC, PS4, and Xbox One! It’s free to play - fortnite like shooter

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends
Rooney carrick

Apex legends

JFL at rotting with free to play normshit bandwagon trash

I’m sad it’s not on switch. Wifey doesn’t let me play anything else. :feelsbadman:

well it doesnt have the shitty weird building mechanic that fortnite has

thats good i guess

Literally ffa fps

I'm going to try it
I hate F*rtn*te though

Looks like another Fortgay clone.

pc sucks too hard to play new games

I hate how I can't like battle royale games because I don't enjoy having to loot every game. It's going to be a long time of not having anything enjoyable to play until this fad dies.

pc sucks too hard to play new games

They added a game mode called Rumble in Fortnite - you respawn when you die and its 2 teams of 20, first team to 100 wins. I like playing that game mode the best.

They added a game mode called Rumble in Fortnite - you respawn when you die and its 2 teams of 20, first team to 100 wins. I like playing that game mode the best.

over for mexican andy

Oh great another battle royale game... :feelsseriously:

pretty sure you can get Apex on your PC free as well, though being able to play on a console is something I miss, can lie in bed to game unlike a PC

well it doesnt have the shitty weird building mechanic that fortnite has
thats good i guess

Fortnite has a zero mode which removes the build mechanics, that's presently what I play until I learn more, then might experiment with them