Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Apex fallacy pill: Most of the things femoids blame on men were caused by chads/notmies and not incels

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
You know how women like to blame everything on men? Well this is actually a fallacy. It’s called the apex fallacy.

Women say that men are cheaters. But who are the ones cheating? Chads

Women say that men are rapists. Well who are the ones raping? Sex havers, not incels. Incels by definition don’t have sex

Women say that men hold the power in society. Those people are obviously not incels.

Women say men abuse women. But who is actually abusing women? Yup, that’s right, chads

The funny thing is, women are blaming incels for things that chad does to them. And yet they keep coming back to chad while telling us we are the bad guys FOR THINGS WE NEVER EVEN DID.:feelsclown:

tell me again why i should respect these cunts

-Cheating: A woman with a high body count, that acts like a whore and dresses like one attracts a chad by acting like a whore. She's then dumbfounded when he does not engage in a traditional romance with a woman who sucked him off on the first date.

-Rape: Happens to about 1 in 100.000 people making it as rare if not rarer than murder. Interestingly enough some western countries skewed stats like Sweden will have you believe that rape is more common. They claim 50 rapes per 100.000 people which is just absurd. Meanwhile Albania had 1.2.

-Holding power: That's just a lie. The top 0.00001% ultra elites are all men. But that means nothing for the rest of the men who live in a female friendly society. A man used to be the head of the household. Now he is just the betabuxxer. Women are the biggest spenders. Most advertisement and entertainment is catered towards women. They are beginning to outearn men and in places where they are not it's because they lack the competetive nature. They chose to get an easier degree and an easier government job.

Well duh. But it does piss me off when I get blamed for shit that I never had any responsibility for, or had any say in. Like being unwanted due to my looks and autism, for example. Foids just want to have their cake and eat it, too: they want the good-looking, tall, neurotypical chads, and then when those Chads cause them problems, because foids don't have brains and do all their thinking with their pussies, they can't leave chad, and can't take responsibility for their own poor choice in men, so they need to pass the blame off to someone else. Who else but us, the perfect scapegoats and last group of people who are socially acceptable to harass.

You know how women like to blame everything on men? Well this is actually a fallacy. It’s called the apex fallacy.

Women say that men are cheaters. But who are the ones cheating? Chads

Women say that men are rapists. Well who are the ones raping? Sex havers, not incels. Incels by definition don’t have sex

Women say that men hold the power in society. Those people are obviously not incels.

Women say men abuse women. But who is actually abusing women? Yup, that’s right, chads

The funny thing is, women are blaming incels for things that chad does to them. And yet they keep coming back to chad while telling us we are the bad guys FOR THINGS WE NEVER EVEN DID.:feelsclown:

tell me again why i should respect these cunts
you should really watch 'Red Rocket' the entire movie is about this premise

Interesting thread and yes simps,cucks aka jackasses are one of the main problems today and need to be eradicated.

Water.

In foids eyes, men = chad.

Sub8’s don’t register as beings.