Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apecel posts to r/AmIUgly, they don't tell him the truth

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
Niggers should be classified as a different species. An incomplete evolved human species.

SMV mogs the entire forum into oblivion

Niggers should be classified as a different species. An incomplete evolved human species.
They are a different species, Scientists can’t acknowledge that though, it’s largely illegal in the West.

It’s not that they aren’t evolved, they have a different evolutionary path.

The way blue-pilled normies and leftists gaslight minorities is despicable.

Incel cope
RDT 20230414 0922261865013659159014855

Incels rope

Guy could be a reference for caricature drawings in racial propaganda, but within the confines of his race that is djungle / Neanderthal negroes he might have had a good SMV, in the western world by caucasian standards? IT'S OVER

He actually looks like an ape :feelskek:

+-+575391754_400.jpg

You guys are mean. All he needs is a lip plumping injection or two and women will be lining up for him to kiss their ass.

He should aim for white whores only, they love to fuck dogs and other animals

If you have to ask if you're ugly... it's already ovER

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/1526cyu/i_18m_have_always_hated_how_i_looked_i_thought_i/

The comments don't tell him the truth. If I had a reddit account, I would tell him:
"You are ugly. No woman wants someone that looks like you. You might as well stop getting haircuts because there is no point, you won't attract women regardless. You are just wasting your money. Go ER, go rope, or find a cope"

@PLA1092 doxxed

They are a different species, Scientists can’t acknowledge that though, it’s largely illegal in the West.

It’s not that they aren’t evolved, they have a different evolutionary path.
Same with abos. All chimps tbh.

They should be grateful for white slavery. It made them more human

B564fae9 4b81 4cba a973 15ced4aec366

He is ugly, whats the point of that sub if they are not going to tell the truth? to circlejerk gaslight each other?

Looks like a monkey lol

He should just thugmaxx and start rapping

Tbh he mogs me

He's particularly ugly. Even for a black.
The stormcels acting like that's just what black people look like are sad. Why are you a stormcel if you have such little exposure to black people?

At least he's black. Mogs me.

Slave for sale in the market he would do well there :lul::lul:

He should've hairmaxxed because that haircut and hairline is unhuman

This dude is transracial. He's an abo born in a nig family. Should just buy a ticket to Australia and slay abo pussy.

If you have to ask if you're ugly... it's already ovER

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/1526cyu/i_18m_have_always_hated_how_i_looked_i_thought_i/

The comments don't tell him the truth. If I had a reddit account, I would tell him:
"You are ugly. No woman wants someone that looks like you. You might as well stop getting haircuts because there is no point, you won't attract women regardless. You are just wasting your money. Go ER, go rope, or find a cope"

Mf looks like a literal monkey wtf