Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Apart from pussy and validation what other things are you deprived of because of inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
What are some things that you don't and won't have because of inceldom?

basic respect from other men.

basic respect from other men.
This is something I've never really cared about myself, but then again I'm use to living life as an outcast rogue anyways.

In some ways I do wish that I had more friends but on the other hand I find most people to be annoying, this always brings me conflict. :feelsugh:

Respect, confidence, basic developmental experiences in life

I've lived in deprivation so long that I'm not even aware what else I'm missing out on.

Last edited:
This is something I've never really cared about myself, but then again I'm use to living life as a rogue anyways.
you still do have to interact with people to live life.
if you're a manlet, every person, man or woman, immediately sees you as a piece of shit.
and every interaction with a man has the undercurrent of both of you knowing he can beat you up at any time, and it's impossible to intimidate or take a dominant position in any negotiation.

In some ways I do wish that I had more friends but on the other hand I find most people to be annoying, this always brings me conflict.
friends are useful in practical ways, so even if finding them annoying, you can leverage relationships for jobs and access to places you wouldn't normally be able to go.

you still do have to interact with people to live life.
if you're a manlet, every person, man or woman, immediately sees you as a piece of shit.
and every interaction with a man has the undercurrent of both of you knowing he can beat you up at any time, and it's impossible to intimidate or take a dominant position in any negotiation.

friends are useful in practical ways, so even if finding them annoying, you can leverage relationships for jobs and access to places you wouldn't normally be able to go.
I'm of medium height myself, I sympathize with much shorter men as I know a few and I would never try to intimidate them on height alone as that would just be mean or rude. There are other ways of intimidation that are less physical fren. [mental intimidation for instance.] :feelsthink:

I don't know, I'm one of those guys I don't like being dependent on others, I would rather struggle alone because I radically believe in individual self accomplishment, but then again I am crazy I guess. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
A meaningful life

social interactions and friends, those would be nice tbh
I want friends... I see on Instagram stories all the other kids spending time with each other. This pandemic affected me in a lot of ways, but not socially.

good jobs, we are banned from all senior management positions. inceldom is synonymous with low salaries and precarious housing.

I can't plan a future for myself related to my social life because I have no one to build something with. E.g. I probably have to delay buying a house, because it is better to buy a house with two people