Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AoC is killing the west

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
in the past, most women had their first child around 14-16, but this was discarded by modern western society, and you can see the consequence, low fertility rate and mass immigration.

AoC lawns are probably the most efficient way of population control in existence, as forbidding working class men of starting families with prime fertility females is probably the best way to ensure most men don't feel the need to start a family.

also all the teen promiscuity guaranteed that any female above the age of consent is a non virgin, therefore damaging her ability to pairbond and increasing divorce rate, that against lower fertility.

also older mothers are more likely to give birth to downy babies again lowering the fertility rate.

this system is disfunctional and cucked, and should be replaced.

my idea for a new system, would be arranging marriages every foid around the age of 13 with a working male, this system would motivate men to work harder and would ensure higher quality offspring, it would also guarantee a better fertility rate.

marriages should also be restored prior of feminist bs changes, like getting rid of domestic violence, lawns of marital rape and non fault divorce, as this both also lowers fertility quite a lot.

all of this would also help to combat the obesity crisis, that is also destroying the fertility rate.

lebano already have the right idea about this:

Attachments

• 1553114138267.png
    1553114138267.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 1553114148397.png
    1553114148397.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 1553114517426.png
    1553114517426.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 1553114808209.png
    1553114808209.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 1553114827215.png
    1553114827215.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 1553115029018.png
    1553115029018.png
    5 KB · Views: 112
  • 1553115394315.png
    1553115394315.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 1553115446031.png
    1553115446031.png
    165 KB · Views: 101
Op is based as f

there is no age of consent in my house

there is no west anymore its already gone

strongly agree. There's no incentive to "contribute to society" under the current system.

I wish with all my might that Islam will destroy that cucked society all at once. I was afraid in the past to see our society being swallowed up by Islam. today, this is what I would most like to see. if the chads and stacys are the ones who enjoy that cucked society, then they who do whatever has to be done to save it. to me, that I'm an incel freak, whatever.

Hi IT. Please include me in your screencap, Thanks.

On topic, I always thought AoC being 14 was good, now considering that you receive shit for being attracted to even a 19 year old, it's pretty obvious that old hags hate competing with young attractive foids for male attention, thus the shaming and the increased AoC laws.

Of course you can always move to countries with lower AoC laws such as Brazil and the UK.

Nonetheless, yeah I'd honestly have stronger incentive to do work if things were how it was before the horrid feminism hijacking of our society.

JFL if you think the AoC caused a lll of this, it was in place for decades before the true fall began

I wish with all my might that Islam will destroy that cucked society all at once. I was afraid in the past to see our society being swallowed up by Islam. today, this is what I would most like to see. if the chads and stacys are the ones who enjoy that cucked society, then they who do whatever has to be done to save it. to me, that I'm an incel freak, whatever.
Sorry dude but the islam you want to see is not the real islam , its mostly sectarian sunni traditional teachings and false hadiths knowledge mixed up with little actual Quranic Teachings

Sorry dude but the islam you want to see is not the real islam , its mostly sectarian sunni traditional teachings and false hadiths knowledge mixed up with little actual Quranic Teachings
I do not care if the one who is going to destroy this society is what I believe to be the true Islam, or if it is some other that I do not know. The only thing that matters to me is to see this cucked society disappear. it has to disappear, and given the declining birth rate, this will disappear.

I do not care if the one who is going to destroy this society is what I believe to be the true Islam, or if it is some other that I do not know. The only thing that matters to me is to see this cucked society disappear. it has to disappear, and given the declining birth rate, this will disappear.
Agreed people has become so degenerate if they would live like this in prophetic times they would be destroyed by god tbh Adultery must be punishable

This is why the east is superior

it's pretty obvious that old hags hate competing with young attractive foids for male attention, thus the shaming and the increased AoC laws.
femminist are like us, they want to change the rules to benefit them, the diference is that users here would be satisfy with their looksmatch, meanwhile femminist want chad, and the rest of men to be slaved.

strongly agree. There's no incentive to "contribute to society" under the current system.
all men would have more incentive of working hard, if they could come home to their 14 yo JB wife.
fuck the west already lost my hopes on this shit

Thought this thread was gonna be about Age of Conan :feelskek:

You think its possible that AoC would decrease in the future? I think there is a push to increase it further due to feminism in the west, and the east is slowly adopting the same laws of the west as well.

You think its possible that AoC would decrease in the future? I think there is a push to increase it further due to feminism in the west, and the east is slowly adopting the same laws of the west as well.
they will try to increase it till 21, they want to increase young foids being whores, so there is no virgirn marriage

i think the age of consent should be newborn so i can steal small babies from the hospital nurseries and fuck them like a loaf of bread. then i can raise them until theyre a few years old, make them nice and plump, and slaughter them for consumption. baby animal meat is very juicy and tender so it should be the same for human babies, right?
low iq, you would end up killing them babies vaginas can't take dick

i think my dick is small enough where they wouldnt even feel it, and all the semen i inject inside of them will just make their meat even more delicious once their time comes.
hmm, if you don't kill them i don't see why not, providing they are female babies

in the past, most women had their first child around 14-16, but this was discarded by modern western society, and you can see the consequence, low fertility rate and mass immigration.

AoC lawns are probably the most efficient way of population control in existence, as forbidding working class men of starting families with prime fertility females is probably the best way to ensure most men don't feel the need to start a family.

also all the teen promiscuity guaranteed that any female above the age of consent is a non virgin, therefore damaging her ability to pairbond and increasing divorce rate, that against lower fertility.

also older mothers are more likely to give birth to downy babies again lowering the fertility rate.

this system is disfunctional and cucked, and should be replaced.

my idea for a new system, would be arranging marriages every foid around the age of 13 with a working male, this system would motivate men to work harder and would ensure higher quality offspring, it would also guarantee a better fertility rate.

marriages should also be restored prior of feminist bs changes, like getting rid of domestic violence, lawns of marital rape and non fault divorce, as this both also lowers fertility quite a lot.

all of this would also help to combat the obesity crisis, that is also destroying the fertility rate.

lebano already have the right idea about this:

View attachment 99687
Where did you find this image? Does this happen in Lebanon?

Aristotle IQ. It's undoubtedly one of the biggest reasons the west is entering demographic winter, along with feminism, women having rights, women being able to work, high government intervention destroying the economy, etc.

JFL at cucks who think a girl marrying young to a hard-working guy chosen by her father is "degenerate pedophilia", etc. Those types are the lowest IQ specimen I've ever come across.

glad to find someone who finally agrees with me, because im really passionate about this idea. cannibalism isnt wrong or immoral, its actually popular in some cultures. and easy meat since humans are everywhere, i myself prefer young females because they have the juiciest and most tender meat, especially if properly prepared. and all foids deserve death anyway, so im satisfying my craving for human flesh and ridding the world of one less cunt in the process. killing two birds with one stone id say.
if you only eat cucks and whores i would be fine with it
Aristotle IQ. It's undoubtedly one of the biggest reasons the west is entering demographic winter, along with feminism, women having rights, women being able to work, high government intervention destroying the economy, etc.

JFL at cucks who think a girl marrying young to a hard-working guy chosen by her father is "degenerate pedophilia", etc. Those types are the lowest IQ specimen I've ever come across.
true, things worked on the old times when girls married young with a working guy

Abbasid cover up is real. At one point there were only 5-6 Qur'ans in the whole Ummah. All the original masjids pointed to Becca, (Petra), not Mecca. Verses were changed and redacted... The original Islam must have been such a big deal that evil forces wanted to cover it up and rewrite history...

Last edited:
glad to find someone who finally agrees with me, because im really passionate about this idea. cannibalism isnt wrong or immoral, its actually popular in some cultures. and easy meat since humans are everywhere, i myself prefer young females because they have the juiciest and most tender meat, especially if properly prepared. and all foids deserve death anyway, so im satisfying my craving for human flesh and ridding the world of one less cunt in the process. killing two birds with one stone id say.
low iq young female need to be grown and impregnated first, you can eat them after that

you're right, then i can continue the cycle infinitely. thanks for your two cents in my future plan. ill keep your advice close to me when i finally act on my idea
just don't get caught by the cucklice

The age of consent already is 14 in many Western countries.

It is 14 in Germany, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Serbia...

15 in Poland, Czech Republic, France etc.

It literally doesn't change a thing as far as fertility rates are concerned. It also wouldn't change anything for you. JFL if you think 15 year olds would want to have sex and relationships with ugly older men when they have all the young Chads around them all the time in school.

The obsession with teenage girls is really weird here by some people.

All you would need is a culture that shames premarital sex and has arranged marriages. Whether those marriages are done at 16 or 18 or 20 doesn't change THAT much. It should be down to the families to decide when they want to marry their children.

All you would need is a culture that shames premarital sex and has arranged marriages. Whether those marriages are done at 16 or 18 or 20 doesn't change THAT much.
true, but it's easier to keep a girl a virgin till her 14 than 20

true, but it's easier to keep a girl a virgin till her 14 than 20

But arranged marriages are not so easy to create.

The culture of arranged marriages revolves around things like dowry, family status, economics in the community. A family might simply not have the resources or status to arrange marriages of their daughters so early.

In certain eras, the average age of marriage in Western Europe rose as high up as 25 (in 16th century) because of economic conditions.

In the last decades of the century the age at marriage had climbed to averages of 25 for women and 27 for men in England and the Low Countries as more people married later or remained unmarried due to lack of money or resources and a decline in living standards, and these averages remained high for nearly two centuries and averages across Northwestern Europe had done likewise

But arranged marriages are not so easy to create.

The culture of arranged marriages revolves around things like dowry, family status, economics in the community. A family might simply not have the resources or status to arrange marriages of their daughters so early.

In certain eras, the average age of marriage in Western Europe rose as high up as 25 (in 16th century) because of economic conditions.

In the last decades of the century the age at marriage had climbed to averages of 25 for women and 27 for men in England and the Low Countries as more people married later or remained unmarried due to lack of money or resources and a decline in living standards, and these averages remained high for nearly two centuries and averages across Northwestern Europe had done likewise
good luck keeping a foid virgirn till 25

good luck keeping a foid virgirn till 25

If premarital sex is banned, then it is possible.

There was also heart balm where a "Chad" would have to pay the woman's dowry in case he took her virginity. If you institute that now, I guarantee you people wouldn't mess around that much if their financial well being was at stake.

If premarital sex is banned, then it is possible.
lol that's impossible
There was also heart balm where a "Chad" would have to pay the woman's dowry in case he took her virginity. If you institute that now, I guarantee you people wouldn't mess around that much if their financial well being was at stake.
we NEED THIS :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Old enough to bleed, is old enough to breed.

Abbasid cover up is real. At one point there were only 5-6 Qur'ans in the whole Ummah. All the original masjids pointed to Becca, (Petra), not Mecca. Verses were changed and redacted... The original Islam must have been such a big deal that evil forces wanted to cover it up and rewrite history...
Id like to know more about this, you got any links or sources I can dive into for myself?

in africa, 15 year olds having babies is cool

but in western countries, a woman has to be like 35 and spend 20 years finding herself on chad dicks before she can have her first retard baby

sounds fair

in africa, 15 year olds having babies is cool

but in western countries, a woman has to be like 35 and spend 20 years finding herself on chad dicks before she can have her first retard baby

sounds fair
that's wht africans are having 7 kids menawhile westerns don't have 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back