Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyways else deal with intrusive thoughts about certain acts

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★★★
Sometimes I just think about raping, murdering, or cutting certain people for fun. Its not something I have control over but difficult to share with anyone without being seen as a psychopath or some mental asylum escapee. This is 100% something i would never share with anyone irl.

Least obvious bait on .is

Joe Biden Thumbs Up GIF by The Democrats

Sometimes I just think about raping, murdering, or cutting certain people for fun. Its not something I have control over but difficult to share with anyone without being seen as a psychopath or some mental asylum escapee. This is 100% something i would never share with anyone irl.
Officer, if you have a white daughter who's aged 18-21, let me know. I'll treat her well.

I don’t really care about that but since this is something i don’t share in person i just want to share online.
Its pretty normal a lot of people have fantasies about killing someone when they get treated badly by them

Its pretty normal a lot of people have fantasies about killing someone when they get treated badly by them
I’ve seen a lot of people speak of it but they seem to know it’s wrong right away. I entertain these thoughts for some reason but i don’t consider myself a violent guy or whatever. Just unsure of what makes me excited about carrying them out. Getting help seems like too much work and expensive to cover.

Just remember jail

I’ve seen a lot of people speak of it but they seem to know it’s wrong right away. I entertain these thoughts for some reason but i don’t consider myself a violent guy or whatever. Just unsure of what makes me excited about carrying them out. Getting help seems like too much work and expensive to cover.
They think it's wrong because they have been brainwashed there is nothing wrong with revenge (as long as it's legal of course :))

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Looks like you need to take your jewpills