Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyway to still get soul calibur 2 hd keys?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Pigs can't stop me
★★★★★
I need to play it for Nostalgia's sake and it is unpurchasable

I habe no money for pc and I'm stuck on the console
if you are going to keep buying expensive physical games you will never be able to afford pc :feelskek:

Rpcs3 2024 09 08 05 56 08

I need to play it for Nostalgia's sake and it is unpurchasable
Check if they have a console port you can increase graphics on emulator if you have a beefy pc or use graphics mods or pack

I habe no money for pc and I'm stuck on the console
What console are you on if you can afford a ps4/xbox one or ps5/Xbox seris x or a you can afford a pc what games are you trying to run and what graphics are you aimming for

What console are you on if you can afford a ps4/xbox one or ps5/Xbox seris x or a you can afford a pc what games are you trying to run and what graphics are you aimming for
Series X and idc about graphics tbh

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/products/?search_name=Soulcalibur+2
They don't seem available if they are this site would tell you. The last time they were available is february 2023 for 60 euros according to the site. Same thing happened to onimusha 3 on steam capcom jews took it down and now it costs about 1000 euros for a key of a game that you won't really own cus steam can shut down at any time. And they are becoming rarer and rarer