Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anytime something evil happens it should be assumed that jews did it until proven otherwise.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
This should be a law at this point like Murphy's law. Kikes are responsible for 99.9% of all the evil in this world therefore any time something bad happens, unless there is definitive proof that it wasn't jews, the default conclusion should be that it was jews. (Can anyone come up with a good name for this law?)

For example. Let's take a look at the recent gas pipeline hack on the East Coast of the United States. We have some suspicions on who may have done it but since there is no definitive proof the default conclusion should be that the jews did it.

@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@MarquisDeSade
@HidekiTojota

I love trans folk, i love lgbt, i love womens rights and i hate western civilization
AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP ME

Pretty sure that’s not how burden of proof works.

I love trans folk, i love lgbt, i love womens rights and i hate western civilization
@Broly and @Diocel can relate

btw i don't know the difference between you and @Michinomiya Hirohit :feelsohgod:

Okay listen. If a drive by shooting happened and you assumed it was niggers you have a 90% chance of being right. If an incredibly evil event happened and you assumed it was kikes you have a 99.9999999999% chance of being right. You being a kike should understand this better than anyone.

Okay listen. If a drive by shooting happened and you assumed it was niggers you have a 90% chance of being right.
Yes, because there’s probably some stats that back that up.

If an incredibly evil event happened and you assumed it was kikes you have a 99.9999999999% chance of being right. You being a kike should understand this better than anyone.
Depends on what kind of evil, just generally saying evil is just dumb cause evil is everywhere.

Yes, because there’s probably some stats that back that up.

Depends on what kind of evil, just generally saying evil is just dumb cause evil is everywhere.

This should be a law at this point like Murphy's law. Kikes are responsible for 99.9% of all the evil in this world therefore any time something bad happens, unless there is definitive proof that it wasn't jews, the default conclusion should be that it was jews. (Can anyone come up with a good name for this law?)

For example. Let's take a look at the recent gas pipeline hack on the East Coast of the United States. We have some suspicions on who may have done it but since there is no definitive proof the default conclusion should be that the jews did it.

@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@MarquisDeSade
@HidekiTojota
It's called foreign powers gearing up for World War III realizing how weak, pathetic, and outdated the financially bankrupted infrastructure of the United States really is. Honestly at this point all there would have to be is a nationwide electrical blackout for an entire year inside the United States and our own population would eat each other being that we're a disunified nation where everybody hates everybody here, one way of taking us out without a single shot fired by a foreign power. :feelsjuice:

[There's already record selling of guns and ammo in this nation the last ten years where everybody in this nation is just itching to turn their guns on each other for a lovely nationwide killing sprees.]

I hope that happens by the way, fuck this country anyways, especially all the cunts and twats that inhabit it. I hope everybody in this nation turns their guns onto each other where it is a nationwide bloodbath, I really don't give a shit because that's how much I fucking hate this place. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
if a nigger robs your house is it the juice?

Loxism

Attachments

• 1624408000058.jpg
    1624408000058.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I absolutely agree with this idea. Particularly because it has a low margin for error, since as you've already pointed out, jews are behind most of the bad shit that happens at a societal level, anyway.

So you love all the things that have contributed to us being incel. 'Degenerates like you...' :blackpill: sicken me. :feelsbaton::society:

Pretty sure that’s not how burden of proof works.
Sounds like something a kike would say.

I absolutely agree with this idea. Particularly because it has a low margin for error, since as you've already pointed out, jews are behind most of the bad shit that happens at a societal level, anyway.

So you love all the things that have contributed to us being incel. 'Degenerates like you...' :blackpill: sicken me. :feelsbaton::society:

Sounds like something a kike would say.
Check out Goebbel's Law

Bitchute are gay now and I can't see that video because I'm European, you should try odysee. What was the video?
500 miles by mr bond. Yeah bitschute is cucked, i have to use a vpn cause all based videos are banned in my country

:dafuckfeels::worryfeels:
Why are you so racist
Based I fucking hate foreign Chinese students, 9/10 times they're rich and have such big egos.
It makes me want to release a herd of wild dogs on them.
I always see Chinese tourists and they're annoying as fuck, loud motherfuckers that are oblivious and disrespectful to the people around them. Sorry chinacels but your people are cancerous i hate em'. There are many of them in Amsterdam during the summer and they walk in huge groups like packs of wolves.

Henry Ford was right
Anytime something really fucked up happens the first question you have to ask is "was it jews?" If the answer is no the next question should be "are you sure?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back