Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anytime im feeling good.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
The first fucking female I see gives me a look of pure disgust,like yeah I get it I'm ugly but could you at least try to not bring my ER thoughts to the forefront of my mind.Just let me rot in peace.

Ah, the life of a truecel

I can not tolerate that stuck up face they pull when they see you, especially cashiers. Last week when I was waiting at the ATM some JB was giving me dirty looks with that curled lip and I straight up said "is there something on my face because you're looking at me like I'm a fucking alien"

Attachments

• disgusted-young-girl-pretty-expressing-her-negative-emotions-her-face-looking-to-camera-disgus...jpg
    disgusted-young-girl-pretty-expressing-her-negative-emotions-her-face-looking-to-camera-disgus...jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 64
I can not tolerate that stuck up face they pull when they see you, especially cashiers. Last week when I was waiting at the ATM some JB was giving me dirty looks with that curled lip and I straight up said "is there something on my face because you're looking at me like I'm a fucking alien"
It would've been nice to slap that ho.

every time a female gives me a look of disgust i want to disregard all social pretence and confront the whore.

I avoid cashiers,just use selfserve.

We are not allowed to be happy, the universe would rather kill us than see it happen.

This is the problem with the whole just be confident that shitbags throw at us. What happens if you are confident and you get a look of fucking disgust? What happens if you are confident and the ugly fat cashier cunt smiles and gazes into the eyes of the decent looking guy in the queue before you but then doesn't even look at you when she serves you or looks right through you? What happens when you are confident and approach a girl and she insults you and says "You honestly think you have a chance?" or some other cunt line and this happens time and time again every time you try.

All of the above has happened to me when I have felt my most fucking confident.

Little secret but whenever a girl looks at me with disgust or looks past me at another guy and I can get away with it I call her an "ugly cunt" or a "dog" under my breath just enough so that she hears it and is shocked and walk away leaving them questioning themselves and/or angry. If they are going to ruin my day why should I not be able to ruin theirs?

This is the problem with the whole just be confident that shitbags throw at us. What happens if you are confident and you get a look of fucking disgust? What happens if you are confident and the ugly fat cashier cunt smiles and gazes into the eyes of the decent looking guy in the queue before you but then doesn't even look at you when she serves you or looks right through you? What happens when you are confident and approach a girl and she insults you and says "You honestly think you have a chance?" or some other cunt line time and time again.

Little secret but whenever a girl looks at me with disgust or looks past me at another guy and I can get away with it I call her an "ugly cunt" or a "dog" under my breath just enough so that she hears it and is shocked and walk away leaving them questioning themselves and/or angry. If they are going to ruin my day why should I not be able to ruin theirs?
This has happened to many times to me with my chad brother getting flirted with and then I pay for my things and get my change thrown on the floor.

laughing or smiling is an automatic -3 points /10 for incels

And this basically proves that the whole "be happy/confident" is bullshit. Why would a girl magicaly be attracted to you because you feel good about yourself?

And this basically proves that the whole "be happy/confident" is bullshit. Why would a girl magicaly be attracted to you because you feel good about yourself?
It's fucked up how they lie to incels and tell them the reason they're not getting laid is because they're not happy. I never seen happy unattractive guys picking up women.

It's fucked up how they lie to incels and tell them the reason they're not getting laid is because they're not happy. I never seen happy unattractive guys picking up women.
Even if an incel was high on ecstacy and whatever mood elevating drug exists he would still get brutally rejected. We should do an experiement with this tbh tbh

Even if an incel was high on ecstacy and whatever mood elevating drug exists he would still get brutally rejected. We should do an experiement with this tbh tbh
Good idea, but then the cucktears will say the drugs made him "creepy" or some other lame excuse.

There's no reason to be high inhib as you shouldn't have respect for anyone or anything.

im not going to go harass some female because she gave me a bad look in public. it amazes me you dont see how autistic that is.

im not going to go harass some female because she gave me a bad look in public. it amazes me you dont see how autistic that is.
I'll at least give her an ugly look back or give her the middle finger.

This is the problem with the whole just be confident that shitbags throw at us. What happens if you are confident and you get a look of fucking disgust? What happens if you are confident and the ugly fat cashier cunt smiles and gazes into the eyes of the decent looking guy in the queue before you but then doesn't even look at you when she serves you or looks right through you? What happens when you are confident and approach a girl and she insults you and says "You honestly think you have a chance?" or some other cunt line and this happens time and time again every time you try.

The first fucking female I see gives me a look of pure disgust,like yeah I get it I'm ugly but could you at least try to not bring my ER thoughts to the forefront of my mind.Just let me rot in peace.

Yup and normies expect us to be a productive member of society still when literally all females give us looks of digust and would literally prefer us being dead. This life is a cruel joke

This.

I'm gonna start being rude to female cashiers that are rude to me it's absolutely ridiculous how rude they can be for absolutely no reason other than the fact that they consider me genetic trash