Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anytime I ever mention how hard I have it, my mother always claims to have it worse.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Wizard
★★★★★
For starters, I have brutal insomnia and take ages to fall asleep and wake up a bunch of times throughout the night. I’m also a natural night owl, so society is always working against my natural sleep schedule. If I ever mention I only got like 4 hours sleep and feel like shit, she will claim to have slept only 3 hours to one up me in terms of who has it worse! She did this again today and I know for a fact she slept from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. I have sufferers through so much lack of sleep it’s absurd. I almost never complain about it, but when I do she goes on a long rant of why she has it worse. Today when I mentioned I felt horrible from only sleeping around 4 hours, she went on a rant and said I need to grow up and just carry on like nothing’s wrong. Bitch, that’s what I do anyway and I almost never complain. Then she goes on and tells me that when she was my age she worked so much harder than me. Goes on to tell me how she went to college full time while working 3 jobs at my age and got married at the same time. Talk about an exaggeration. Plus, the fact that she got married shows how much easier she has it. She got relationships handed to her with no effort because of female privilege and thinks nothing of it. She wouldn’t last a day in my shoes

At least you got a roof over your head :soy:

My fucking parents do this all the time. It never helps. It just pisses me off.

Brutal motherpill

Same bro. I get sick of it. They don’t realize how much easier their generation had it.
I can't speak for how things were in other countries but yes, they were better for sure in North America until even the Early 90s. My Gen Z parents don't get how much it's changed society wise for college aged kids.

I can't speak for how things were in other countries but yes, they were better for sure in North America until even the Early 90s. My Gen Z parents don't get how much it's changed society wise for college aged kids.
Yeah, older generations had it much easier, in the USA anyway

She seems very egocentric, well she's a foid after all. My mom is such a dumb cow too that i never talk about my problems to her cause it always falls short

She seems very egocentric, well she's a foid after all. My mom is such a dumb cow too that i never talk about my problems to her cause it always falls short
Yeah, that’s how they usually are. They act like they are so tough and have it so hard when they live on easy mode. They could never understand the struggle of true loneliness

Nobody from her time would last a day in today's economy if they tried pulling off what they got away with back then.

Nobody from her time would last a day in today's economy if they tried pulling off what they got away with back then.
Exactly. It’s different times, man. The economy is worse, dating is far worse for men, and there’s less places to meet people in person with the rise of the internet

For starters, I have brutal insomnia and take ages to fall asleep and wake up a bunch of times throughout the night. I’m also a natural night owl, so society is always working against my natural sleep schedule. If I ever mention I only got like 4 hours sleep and feel like shit, she will claim to have slept only 3 hours to one up me in terms of who has it worse! She did this again today and I know for a fact she slept from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. I have sufferers through so much lack of sleep it’s absurd. I almost never complain about it, but when I do she goes on a long rant of why she has it worse. Today when I mentioned I felt horrible from only sleeping around 4 hours, she went on a rant and said I need to grow up and just carry on like nothing’s wrong. Bitch, that’s what I do anyway and I almost never complain. Then she goes on and tells me that when she was my age she worked so much harder than me. Goes on to tell me how she went to college full time while working 3 jobs at my age and got married at the same time. Talk about an exaggeration. Plus, the fact that she got married shows how much easier she has it. She got relationships handed to her with no effort because of female privilege and thinks nothing of it. She wouldn’t last a day in my shoes
I feel like its pretty common for stuff like that to happen

All foids are equally shit. That's why no son likes her mother being around them much