Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anything to say to my brother (5'9", normie)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Really, is there anything to say?

I don't really hate normies and chads tbh. They are just enjoying something they got out of pure luck. We would be the same if we were born Normie/chad. And except a small percentage they don't bother us much.

So the only thing I got to say is that be thankful to God you aren't an incel. Enjoy your life, and don't bother ugly socially awkward men.

"I'd do anything to trade places with you in life"

I dunno. It's the best I could come up with.

don't bother ugly socially awkward men.
Usually they don't, but they don't understand what it's like either and I don't know if they ever could.
It's so frustrating having no way to vent in real life. You just get redpill or bluepill babble thrown at you if you do, if not just hate and mockery.
I'm like water, I just get warmer and warmer and then out of nowhere I'm boiling with bubbles, the thing is, in those times you can't release the pressure to your family/friends (fakecel if you have friends :feelsUgh:) because they will just think you are crazy or in the case of my family : entitled and that you have a bad "personnality".

fakecel if you have friends :feelsUgh:
Oh c'mon face isn't the only cause of inceldom. If your issue is height, ethnicity etc you won't have trouble making friends.

Oh c'mon face isn't the only cause of inceldom. If your issue is height, ethnicity etc you won't have trouble making friends.
Being the manlet friend to be the joke of your group or to make a normie or chad look more attractive compared to you isn’t what I’d call having friend.
Incels usually aren’t NT so yes it’s harder to make friends because you don’t behave NT. Also hard to have friends you can’t relate to on your views on society and dating. They aren’t friends, just people you happened to know or just coworkers.

Thats not me
I don't really hate normies and chads tbh. They are just enjoying something they got out of pure luck. We would be the same if we were born Normie/chad. And except a small percentage they don't bother us much.

So the only thing I got to say is that be thankful to God you aren't an incel. Enjoy your life, and don't bother ugly socially awkward men.
Thats not me thats ny brother.

My real stats are 5'5" ugly