Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anything to feel even a tad bit better

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
I started huffing deodorant to get high , yes it works , yes i know its fatal , i dont care , win win situation if i die or not

I started huffing deodorant to get high , yes it works , yes i know its fatal , i dont care , win win situation if i die or not
Based AVI btw, Anyway why not go look for some weed instead?

(all jokes aside) does this work? How is the high/how long?

How? How does this work? I am trying this.

imma need more info on this method dawg

You should aim to achieve a highER purpose.

Based AVI btw, Anyway why not go look for some weed instead?
Lol weed? weed wont kill you but will absolutely destroy your brain concretely dopamine receptors, making you be permanently depressed and bored for the rest of your life even if you quit, its permanent damage

Lol weed? weed wont kill you but will absolutely destroy your brain concretely dopamine receptors, making you be permanently depressed and bored for the rest of your life even if you quit, its permanent damage
Yes but the first few times getting stoned are amazing with music and fapping or whatever. Then it just makes you a paranoid cuck.

Yes but the first few times getting stoned are amazing with music and fapping or whatever. Then it just makes you a paranoid cuck.
yes and the first times snorting coke are good too who gives a niggling

have you bought a prostitute?