Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anything that isn't related to sex (and therefore relationships, family) or work (money etc...) is considered a waste of time, immature, pointless.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This attitude is held by every society on this earth. They can be skewed towards one end or the other (work or sex), but any activity that doesn't directly or indirectly contribute to that spectrum is seen as a waste of time and something only immature people do. Something to be ridiculed, mocked, dismissed until people fall in line and stop doing that. Any activity is only considered "good" or "productive" if it helps you in the realm of work or sex.

For such an "intelligent" species we sure are limited. This attitude is so fundamental that it infiltrates any form of media or entertainment. Music, TV, hell - even any form of art, is corrupted by this mindset. Read any book, listen to any song and you'll inevitably be reminded of either the work side of life or the "love" side of life.

It's like human beings are born to work, fuck and reproduce to create new humans to repeat the cycle. Anything else are just distractions, acceptable to the degree that it keeps the system moving forward.

And as an incel you're told to work harder, 24/7 self-improvement, otherwise you're just a useless piece of shit nobody really cares about (despite any sweet words that might be thrown your way to avoid those low-value males of getting uppity and doing something that goes against the interests of the society).

And this is not a matter of the current "system". Not something that can be changed. The current system/status quo can fall and the next one will be exactly the same. Because this is so fundamental and engraved into the human DNA.

Just breed you filthy animal. I swear normgroids, man. :lul:

Only read 1st paragraph rotmaxxed ngl.

Sad truth. Every peaceful civilization got raped into submission by violent ones. Its just the way this shit works

Very good thread. Several users on this forum are examples of those who have this mindset, albeit skewed towards work rather than sex since they're incels.

As I've said about them:

What's most conducive to happiness is precisely to remain in a naive, childlike, and inquisitive state of mind, not spend years grinding with a view for some illusory paradise (in this regard, one might as well be a deluded Christian with a "protestant work ethic").

It's obvious that when the OP speaks of eliminating one's ego, he only means replacing the primitive, childlike ego with all its innate fantasies, curiosities, and dreams for "egotistical realism," if you will, where "success" is the goal, and "genetic immortality" is the reward.

But both "success" and "genetic immortality" are misguided desires. Just as "success" implies that you are merely a successor -- living in someone else's shadow -- "genetic immortality" similarly has nothing to do with you, but with theoretical descendants who won't care about you, nor anything you stood for (which, to be fair, you sacrificed long ago yourself at the beginning of your Machiavellian quest).

Society is inherently pronatalistic so it can keep the vicious cycle of suffering in tact. The emphasis on wageslaving (called 'work') is just a product of capitalism and its demonic soul. In the past (pre-capitalism) you were able to self-sustain by doing 'work', but now even when working, you are just another consumerist drone who can always be taken out at every possible moment.

Last edited:
Society is inherently pronatalistic so it can keep vicious cycle of suffering to contrinue. The emphasis on wageslaving (called 'work') is just a product of capitalism and its demonic soul.
Wageslavery and consumer capitalism are actually antinatalist par excellence, insofar as they serve to suppress birthrates and disintegrate families, religious traditions, and nationalities.

Our soyciety is a death cult tbhngl.

Very good thread. Several users on this forum are examples of those who have this mindset, albeit skewed towards work rather than sex since they're incels.

As I've said about them:
I've thought about that too, that a sort of childlike state is the only one in which we can attain anything remotely resembling "happiness". Otherwise the human being is just interminably obsessed with chasing new levels of success - never satisfied with what he has. What was once a goal, something that would be seen as success and that would finally be happiness quickly becomes the new, sad and boring normality.

Unfortunately life has so many problems that can't be ignored that we simply can't drop everything and live a simpler life.

those single moms aren't gonna marry themselves

I've thought about that too, that a sort of childlike state is the only one in which we can attain anything remotely resembling "happiness". Otherwise the human being is just interminably obsessed with chasing new levels of success - never satisfied with what he has. What was once a goal, something that would be seen as success and that would finally be happiness quickly becomes the new, sad and boring normality.

Unfortunately life has so many problems that can't be ignored that we simply can't drop everything and live a simpler life.
NEETs on this forum, at least, have the foundations with which to achieve lasting happiness, and it is the hallmark of an unenlightened grunt to say that wageslavery makes them happier than NEETdom, because they need constant superficial socialization with others and externally imposed preoccupations and objectives to organize their days.

To be sure, NEETdom comes with it a time of great despair -- the dark night of the soul -- and it requires massive discipline to get through it and really come to enjoy the fruits of being a NEET. Not all are cut out for the autistic aristocracy, but for those who have made it into the ranks, it is like paradise.

Last edited:
NEETs on this forum, at least, have the foundations with which to achieve lasting happiness, and it is the hallmark of an unenlightened grunt to say that wageslavery makes them happier than NEETdom, because they need constant superficial socialization with others and externally imposed preoccupations and objectives to organize their days.

To be sure, NEETdom comes with it a time of great despair -- the dark night of the soul -- and it requires massive discipline to get through it and really come to enjoy the fruits of being a NEET. Not all are cut out for the autistic aristocracy, but for those who have made it into the ranks, it is like paradise.
It seems to me that most people around here embrace NEETdom. It's just that most, like me, simply can't sustain it for very long. For example, in a year's time that's it for me. The many screw-ups in my life have had the fortunate side-effect of allowing me to be a NEET till my late twenties. That is something very few people in my country get to do, especially since my family isn't rich at all. But since there's no welfare whatsoever, and my family can't support me for much longer, I will absolutely have to get a job, no way around it.

And I will be looking back to my days of rotting in bed with my laptop next to me with fondness. Ohh how I dread wageslavery, it's one of my biggest nightmares.