Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anything that comes out of a femoids mouth is 99% of no value

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Femoids truly have nothing in value to say at all. Why their irrelevant and useless opinions/or views are regarded in high manner is something which bewilders me to this day. We are talking about a bunch of creatures that does not have the intellectual capacity to give an opinion that is valuable to anyone in any sort of manner. Anything that comes out of their cum ridden and stained mouths is always a complete lie since not only are they are psychos and pathological liars, but the truth is their number one enemy.

Which is why getting any form of advice or suggestion from these bitches is nothing but futile. Bluepilled false hope, word salad, fake doctrine and delusion is the only thing these idiots will give you with the absolute shittery they say, and they are very good at it as well.

Seriously. Out from all people, why would any sane man have the inclination to ask advice from an idiotic femoid?
Honestly, if cum dumpsters really wanted to help us, and I mean truly, they should just shut their god damn mouths and spread their slutty disgusting legs for us; which is the only thing these cuntsare good for.

1028.jpg

Women's only purpose is procreation. Men are the true humans. All remarkable and smart, world-changing figures were male. All philosophers were male. Women don't even have a soul and all act the same.

Starting to internalize this. Every time I hear a foid talking now their words are becoming more and more hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back