Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anything Showing Women As Anythings Should Be Banned

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I used to think that watching bluepilled movies was better because it was coping and easier to stand. But now any work of fiction ever depicting women as anything besides evil fuckholes should be banned forever. I’m so sick of “this powerful female character saving the world, kicking the ass of all men. Being a scientist, and astronomer an astronaut. Someone discussing philosophy. It’s bullshit, hell, I would say the hole story of Amelia areheart was bullshit. She was an ugly he who probably had a small dick.Women have only fucked Chad and were mean to incels throughout history, they aren’t lab partners, nor are they stoners. They are just sluts. They don’t watch movies, they just go to movies and watch blankly as if they can comprehend something.

Anythings me

I agree. Only female I like is her:
the walking dead eye roll GIF by Telltale Games

I dislike how Hollywood depicts females as deep philosophical, and psychologically-driven thinkers, when in real life, it couldn’t be further from the truth.
In real life, they’re the most docile, complacent and static creatures on the planet. They go with the current status quo at the time, and virtue signal their ass off to climb up the totem pole of social hierarchy, so they can get praised as some saint.

I agree. Only female I like is her:
the walking dead eye roll GIF by Telltale Games

I dislike how Hollywood depicts females as deep philosophical, and psychologically-driven thinkers, when in real life, it couldn’t be further from the truth.
In real life, they’re the most docile, complacent and static creatures on the planet. They go with the current status quo at the time, and virtue signal their ass off to climb up the totem pole of social hierarchy, so they can get praised as some saint.
I was referring to in dazed in confused when they had all these whores sitting around some stoner non chads taking about life and the stars and shit. That is far from what these whores have even spent half a second thinking about

I was referring to in dazed in confused when they had all these whores sitting around some stoner non chads taking about life and the stars and shit. That is far from what these whores have even spent half a second thinking about
Exactly. Only time when they appear to think about that type of shit is when they’re on social media like Twitter. They’ll try to say some deep shit like, “the sky is blue and you can see the stars at night. Life is really crazy.” They’ll say some basic shit like that, and get over thousands and thousands of likes from normiefags and other whore foids who’ll comment, “same queen, I think about that all the time. I’m so deep, teehee.” Fucking cringebags foids are. The cringe gender.

Exactly. Only time when they appear to think about that type of shit is when they’re on social media like Twitter. They’ll try to say some deep shit like, “the sky is blue and you can see the stars at night. Life is really crazy.” They’ll say some basic shit like that, and get over thousands and thousands of likes from normiefags and other whore foids who’ll comment, “same queen, I think about that all the time. I’m so deep, teehee.” Fucking cringebags foids are. The cringe gender.
Or the rave of astrology and zodiac signs nowadays. “Omg I’m in a sagetarian moon and Pisces Venus”. Like bitch the summer solstice was yesterday but none of you or your dumbass friends said shit about that, astrology is based on the seasons you dumb bitch

Or the rave of astrology and zodiac signs nowadays. “Omg I’m in a sagetarian moon and Pisces Venus”. Like bitch the summer solstice was yesterday but none of you or your dumbass friends said shit about that, astrology is based on the seasons you dumb bitch
OMGGGG!!!:feelsree::feelsree: I CANT BELIEVE THESE DUMB BRAINDEAD BITCHES ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT A STAR ALIGNED WITH THE MOON DETERMINES THEIR PERSONALITY!!!! THIS BITCHES ARE SO GODDAMN FUCKING DUMB AND SHALLOW.

“Lol, I’m such a Scorpio, teehee.”

Anytime a foid whore talks about astrology, I just want to bash her fucking head into the pavement.

I hate them sooo much because they know their shallow as all hell, so they cover themselves in layers and layers of pseudo-deepness to appear “ enlighten and mysterious” FUCK FOIDS!!!!!!

Agree. I totally support this topic.
The only exception for foids in my book would be Hanna Reitsch.
All the rest can burn in hell.
Sometimes I don't know who I hate more, foids or the simps that enables them.