Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Anything is possible"

Just keep grinding bro ! Get out there, commit crime, get jailed and get famous off your mugshot bro!

anything is possible when you are a gang member/ ex-con :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I made goodbuxx grinding axeheads

That vid would be hilarious if it werent straight Ragefuel, that guy is straight up trolling Us,

Yes anything is possible when youre chad, and have harems of groupie sluts serving you like personal slaves wherever you go

He will always be a low iq animal. But his life experience mogs mine :feelshaha:

That vid would be hilarious if it werent straight Ragefuel, that guy is straight up trolling Us,

Yes anything is possible when youre chad, and have harems of groupie sluts serving you like personal slaves wherever you go
:blackpill:

"Just be yourself, everyone else is already taken" :soy: Omg so true :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

meekspill destroyed me

Cope he was hiding an insult with a compliment to not make it seem like he just insulted him:feelswhat:
Yes, I have disgust for such a low creature. Society does not define your worth as a human. I can indeed see things he’s able to do as something I’d like to experience myself, but that doesn’t stop me from placing other realities as better. For example, not being able to grasp the complexities of reality in a compelling way. Better incel than beast.

Last edited:
Just born with a good genes bro!