Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anything else think that the gender war is completely off the rails?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i think we reached the point of no return. there is no consolidation, no compromise, just war.
woman fucking hate us, men hate us. its a complete fucking shitfest.

what there is to accomplish at this point? more fuel to the fire won't achieve anything.
we are too small to change anything, we have no connections in the media,we have no connections in government.
everyone is attacking us, this website is the only thing we have.

i just wish people open their eyes and realize we are human beings like everyone else and there is no need for more hatred in this world.

i just wish people open their eyes and realize we are human beings like everyone else and there is no need for more hatred in this world.
I wish too bro, but we both know it's never going to happen. Incels are modern day witches, if it were acceptable they'd burn us at the stake.

We can't defeat the current social norm, but they will rot slowly but surely. No gynocentric societies survive, keep that in mind, meanwhile try to keep up the good fight, like spreading blackpills, NEETbuxxing, catfishing foids.

I wish too bro, but we both know it's never going to happen. Incels are modern day witches, if it were acceptable they'd burn us at the stake.

its like a bad nightmare you can't wake from

You can't defeat the truth.

Don't lose hope boyos. They will never accept the name. They will never call themselves incels. They will never associate with us openly, but our culture is heavily bleeding into the mainstream. Just the other day I had a normie preaching blackpill knowledge to me, but he didn't call it that. It wasn't a self realization, it derived from here. From us.

For our sex lives, it's over. It never even began.

But for the culture war, it has begun. We won't be sung as heroes, but our sacrifices will save the world. We won't be in history books. Some chad will take all the credit for figuring out our science. But we will be the heroes the western world needs, not the ones it deserves.

we are too small to change anything, we have no connections in the media,we have no connections in government.
this is the problem with the LDAR approach

This whole feminist agenda was a huge success.

Don't lose hope boyos. They will never accept the name. They will never call themselves incels. They will never associate with us openly, but our culture is heavily bleeding into the mainstream. Just the other day I had a normie preaching blackpill knowledge to me, but he didn't call it that. It wasn't a self realization, it derived from here. From us.

For our sex lives, it's over. It never even began.

But for the culture war, it has begun. We won't be sung as heroes, but our sacrifices will save the world. We won't be in history books. Some chad will take all the credit for figuring out our science. But we will be the heroes the western world needs, not the ones it deserves.

this is the problem with the LDAR approach
One LDAR won't change much, now imagine 500. The more NEETs the more Propagandists the more people go into NEET.

Now imagine there would be millions of NEET, Japan is a example of a place where NEET becomes mainstream, in Japan young men are shunned and shamed everywhere, similar to other asian cultures, with oppression comes backlash, there are now millions of NEET in Japan, big enough to be a social issue and be a force of change.

Unemployment is on the rise, that means we will be a force of change soon.

Just make sure the NEETs are blackpilled then we can enjoy the shitshow

I want to see someone drive a van into a slut walk tbh
70E9DA72 8F45 458D 8F96 1E64A8BCA38E

That's a good way to get v& yourself.

I want to see someone drive a van into a slut walk tbh
View attachment 81905
Agreed
I firmly believe someone will do it one day though. Maybe this year or after.

I hope someone go after the HQs of dating apps like tinder. He would be doing society a favor.

they will rot slowly but surely. No gynocentric societies survive,
That's true with relatively low levels of technology as proven over and over again.
What about now? When we have everything from iPads to MIRVs to sexbots. Can we still say that things are still the same?

The thing we should be worried about is what happens if this website gets shut down like .me, where do we go then?

Men are miserable now. Too miserable. If we were slightly less miserable they might be able to get away with the status quo for a couple more decades but it's way past that point. One way or another this is going to blow up in their faces with a drastic cultural backpeddling.
The thing we should be worried about is what happens if this website gets shut down like .me, where do we go then?
They have multiple backups ready to go already. That's been covered.

That was intentional.

Makes me feel like we're getting ready for a great battle of which we will never come back from with no chance of winning. too bad we couldn't take this out on a battlefield with swords and bows like the olden days.

tbh I'd easily take out at-least 10 plus chads :feelsokman:

That's true with relatively low levels of technology as proven over and over again.
What about now? When we have everything from iPads to MIRVs to sexbots. Can we still say that things are still the same?
Yes. They will be the same.

Men who are sick of gynocentric will be NEETing, the analog to ancient people rotting in their tent.

Men learns the wisdom of female nature from their elders, now they can learn it in the internet.

Men who got fed up with the society goes on a shooting rampage, the ancient analog would be a massacre of a village with machete

The digital medium of information transfer is benefiting to the blackpill side.

It's only getting worse from what I've read from men living there.

We aren't too small to make a change we just have to get louder.

i think we reached the point of no return. there is no consolidation, no compromise, just war.
woman fucking hate us, men hate us. its a complete fucking shitfest.

what there is to accomplish at this point? more fuel to the fire won't achieve anything.

We have media connections. They just don't like us.
At least for incels, the hate comes from an understandable place, same for female rape survivors

We can't defeat the current social norm, but they will rot slowly but surely. No gynocentric societies survive, keep that in mind, meanwhile try to keep up the good fight, like spreading blackpills, NEETbuxxing, catfishing foids.