Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anything but a hot girlfriend that gets you hard just by looking at her is settling and ultimately cope

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
The only reason why I would associate with any female is because I find her attractive and want to fuck her constantly.
There's no point in an annoying roommate with moodswings that expects you to pay for stuff, prove me wrong.

Incel with hot gf ? In which reality bro

cant prove you wrong since you are damn right.

My point is having a roommate with a vagina is pointless. There's fleshlights if it's just the hole youre after
Having any roomate is pointless for me, unless he is an incel and you can play video games and ldar together.

Tbh a girl doesn't even need to be hot to get me hard.

Tbh a girl doesn't even need to be hot to get me hard.
I think he meant "a girl that gets you hard just by looking at her in the street."

Lucky me? That's just how males are supposed to be. If only hot girls get you hard then you're just as bad as females.
I need at least one exceptional feature on her if her face is not good

If you're not joking then you're just as bad as females.
My looksmatch would give me boners and I‘d take her, but she only wants Chad lol. How does that make me as bad as foids?

My looksmatch would give me boners and I‘d take her, but she only wants Chad lol. How does that make me as bad as foids?
You said you only get poners to PSL 6+ with good bodies, are you saying that a PSL 6+ with a good body is a looksmatch?

Then it never began for us. If that's the case, reminder that no foid would get wet just by looking at us. It's incel or get settled. No ascension

reminder that no foid would get wet just by looking at us.
They would if they were banned from riding the cock carousel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back