Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anything a manlet does is overcompensating

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Fights back?
Gets a nice car?
Tries to be funny?
Tries to input into a conversation?
Tries to pickup girls?

Overcompensating.

Creating threads about manletism?

You guessed it.

Just run gnome game in conjunction with just be white LAW bro!

go for a cute dwarf girlfriend

go for a cute dwarf girlfriend

44E4ekJ.jpg

Yeah, but that's better than no compensation at all.

Even cute dwarf girls dont want manlets man..there is this docu by Barcroft about 3 english dwarf girls and they are talking about partner preference.

The "cutest" dwarf girl says..i need to have a tall bf so he can help me otherwise were both in need of help all the time. Valid arguement or no? For all the dwarfcels out there :feelzez:

5'8" manlet here and agree. I'm a gymcel also, so I'm on the full overcompensating routine

shut up midget you claim to be attractive

Every other short guy i know which is about 4 have girlfriends, they all are 5'3-5'5 , two of them even had multiple, i dont know what im doing wrong tbh.

I don't care. I'm happy that I can punch steel or stone repeatedly and my knuckles are in good condition to fight.

I bruised myself just slightly poking my face with them.

I can intimidate guys bigger and stronger than me unless they 50 lbs heavier or excon or veteran or professional fighter.

... From starting out life as a short weak ugly sissy boy who gets bullied and pushed around by everyone.

Now I dunno... If this is bragging or cope?

I'm 5'6... Technically a manlet. And I'm Asian too so at least half this forum mogs me in looks...

Every other short guy i know which is about 4 have girlfriends, they all are 5'3-5'5 , two of them even had multiple, i dont know what im doing wrong tbh.
You are being self-critical. I guess you are Indian. You can easily find a dumb Indian girlfriend. I am short and skinny and I know women don't deserve me but I don't deserve them too because apart from sex they have nothing better to offer.

You are being self-critical. I guess you are Indian. You can easily find a dumb Indian girlfriend. I am short and skinny and I know women don't deserve me but I don't deserve them too because apart from sex they have nothing better to offer.
No im happy being short, im just saying how so many short incels think so low of themselves. Nigga chill the fuck out,enjoy your life fuck what others(cucks, stacys and chads) thinkS

Breathes? Overcompensating.
Tries to make 6 figure salary? Overcompensating.
Goes for shorter women? Lol, overcompensating.
Gets into comedy and even takes jabs at himself for being a manlet? Overcompensating.
Oh, the little manlet decides to rope himself? Overcompensating.

You can't win as a midgetcel.

No im happy being short, im just saying how so many short incels think so low of themselves. Nigga chill the fuck out,enjoy your life fuck what others(cucks, stacys and chads) thinkS
No one is happy being short. Happiness is a bubble you blow around yourself. You can be content but never happy.

This is why im not going to lower my standards its better to die a kissless virgin than beg some fucking ugly dwarf to have sex with u

Curry