Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone's sex drive completely flatline after a few days of not cooming?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't believe in nofap or any shit like that, but I usually coom alot. However, sometimes when I overdo it I hold back for a few days until it's normal again. Though if I keep doing this, say for up to a week, at that point my libido pretty much dies, I don't feel as strong of a need to coom. Last I checked I had normal t levels, but that was a while back. Maybe I'm low t I guess.

No not really tbh. It spikes up if anything, much more enjoyable to coom when it does.

No not really tbh. It spikes up if anything, much more enjoyable to coom when it does.
About a week of not cooming and I don't feel the need to do it as much anymore. The first few days I strongly feel the need, but after about a week it drops

I feel this. I don’t have a very high sex drive, I’m just addicted.

Similar thing happens to me, not sure why it happens but I think stress and depression affects it but not sure.

I can confirm that it's true for me. I can coom every day for two weeks and then suddenly go dry for two months. Doctors say it can be harmful but I don't know.

I can confirm that it's true for me. I can coom every day for two weeks and then suddenly go dry for two months. Doctors say it can be harmful but I don't know.
How so?

No idea, they just say that prolonged periods of nofap and then sudden outbursts of sexual activity can damage your prostate in some way, especially if you don't do sports or exercise. Has to do with your metabolism and various chemical reactions in there. Semen and other stuff needs to be ejaculated regularly. Otherwise it just fermentates.

No idea, they just say that prolonged periods of nofap and then sudden outbursts of sexual activity can damage your prostate in some way, especially if you don't do sports or exercise. Has to do with your metabolism and various chemical reactions in there. Semen and other stuff needs to be ejaculated regularly. Otherwise it just fermentates.
What's a "prolonged period"?