Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone's parents tried to convince them they have good genes and had a good life?

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
My parents were saying how they were just thankful their children were healthy. I said are you blind.. I have multiple chronic serious health problems, thanks to shit garbage genetics in your family line and you chose to breed anyway.

Then they were trying to convince me my life was pretty good. Zero dates, zero girls talk to me, spent years laying in bed sick multiple times.

A few weeks later they were saying don't you think its strange you have no energy.. No shit.. then they said why don't you go to the doctor. I've been going to doctors for 20 years and still the same sick.

My mother gaslights me by telling me that I'm not short, I have a good face, and it shouldn't matter that I'm mixed race scum, even though she makes fun of short men and is repulsed by men of her own race. And my parents tell me that I'm ungrateful all the time even though they tried to fuck up my childhood and social development as much as possible.

My mother gaslights me by telling me that I'm not short, I have a good face, and it shouldn't matter that I'm mixed race scum, even though she makes fun of short men and is repulsed by men of her own race. And my parents tell me that I'm ungrateful all the time even though they tried to fuck up my childhood and social development as much as possible.

Their egos are so huge and you are a reflection of her failure to produce a good son because of poor genetics/bad race. So they try to gaslight you as if you are to blame for it.. eg.. not trying hard, not having a 'positive attitude'.

The reality is too hard for them to handle. Unlike other better genetic women who did produce successful sons, she failed.

Thing is this denial of reality we are again taking the punishment for it. If she just admitted that you were scum garbage and you actually did really well considering, then it would be a different relationship.

Yeah they do that not to help you, but to help themselves so she can continue enjoying her life without worrying about you.

Yeah they do that not to help you, but to help themselves so she can continue enjoying her life without worrying about you.

This is what happens when both men and women have shitty genes but only men are punished for it.