Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyones parents tell them to studymaxx?

T

tea

2/10 5"8 blackcel freak of nature
-
Bitch a textbook can't give me a blowjob without giving me a paper cut

Already failed my studies tbh.
All studying is good for is betabuxxing. Its honestly over if you have to resort to it to get laid.

No book for your face

Yeah I have to start college in the fall

Your parents are telling you studymaxx will fix your inceldom?

Your parents are telling you studymaxx will fix your inceldom?
They are implying it. "Those popular kids will be sweeping the streets bro"

They are implying it. "Those popular kids will be sweeping the streets bro"
Your own family trying to make you into a betabuxxer. Brutal:feelsrope:

betabux barely even exists as a sexual strategy in the 21st century, all studyceling is good for is making sure you have enough money to live

I'm guessing every deathnicks parent said this, probably no JBW said this

yea they tell me that but I will never work

My mother did that while also taking my school books, keeping me from eating, sleeping, resting, having a social life and spending time and energy on my appearance. I could have been the ugliest male in my 9th grade class as I could do nothing and my hair just hanged while my face was uncared for.
She is a quite vile sadistic person.

My mother did that while also taking my school books, keeping me from eating, sleeping, resting, having a social life and spending time and energy on my appearance. I could have been the ugliest male in my 9th grade class as I could do nothing and my hair just hanged while my face was uncared for.
She is a quite vile sadistic person.
Fucking brutal man

They do constantly.

All studying is good for is betabuxxing. Its honestly over if you have to resort to it to get laid.
Nah, it's good for looks and surgerymaxxing, and if surgery isn't the solution for you, money can buy you pretty good copes, besides we're not doing anything with our time anyways, so moneymaxxing is a good and productive way for spending some time.

Yeah kek they tell me to studymaxx and after I get my bachelor's degree they'll send me to the west to pursue more degree

been told to study hard all my life so I can be a good wagie. fuck boomers and boomer advice

Just studymaxx to become a wagecuck bro :soy:

Jesus, the guy is banned already? :feelsbadman:

they pushed me to studymaxx so much that they made me autistic and a hikikomori. You can believe that

the point is to read a book, make money, use money to be an atm for a female
so betabuxx basically