Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone wrote or is thinking about writing a personal manifesto?

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
I'm considering writing one out. If a lot of people on this site have already, maybe there should be a library of manifestos on here, just for the sake of "immortalizing" each other.

I've been told to write one, but I think that we should make it a thing where we espouse our views in longform

I had one that I made like 8 years ago in middle school, it's locked up somewhere idk.

I've tried one before (twice actually) but I never made anything that stuck together. Similar to programming, my writing quickly becomes a big unorganised mess.

So in the future I'm gonna stick a bunch of my works together and make something incoherent like Mein Kampf because I hate academic writing anyway. I write from the hEaRt and the sections of my writing don't merge together nicely, but my overall perspective is easy to grasp (most males already "get it" and that's cool because I don't write for normalfags)

I would, but deep down I know no one would read it. I will never do anything big with my life because realistically it will never happen, and even if it did people would just make fun of me. So either its be a historical figure who is mocked and have people read the manifesto or die a no one and no one will care enough about some no name incel to read his manifesto. Its a lose\lose situation.

I would, but deep down I know no one would read it. I will never do anything big with my life because realistically it will never happen, and even if it did people would just make fun of me. So either its be a historical figure who is mocked and have people read the manifesto or die a no one and no one will care enough about some no name incel to read his manifesto. Its a lose\lose situation.
I'd read it and I'd write a response. You can send it privately if you wish.