Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone with tons of incel internet histories been vanned yet?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I spend a lot of time online looking at incel stuff, I wonder if it sets of some kind of AI to internet security intelligence services. to add you to some kind of watch list.

That said, how many millions of men would be on this now?

Being on a list would make me feel important and worthy of attention.

I think it's safe to say that if you're on here, you're on a list. :waitwhat:

Probably. Nowadays they'd track lonely incels sitting at home rather than gangs going rampant in the nearest city

Probably. Nowadays they'd track lonely incels sitting at home rather than gangs going rampant in the nearest city
We have potential to challenge the established order with our philosophy, unlike gangbangers who simply end up in the prison industrial complex making money for the government.

I hate the fucking government

I hate the fucking government
Timothy mcveigh 507562 1 402
:feelshehe:

I spend a lot of time online looking at incel stuff, I wonder if it sets of some kind of AI to internet security intelligence services. to add you to some kind of watch list.

That said, how many millions of men would be on this now?
Apparently CSIS automatically has a file on people without a cell phone and people without social media.

yes bro they watched my reddit history for 2 years and threw me in a psych ward when I said bad stuff

I live in murica so if the cops came to my house I would probably get shot :feelsautistic:

Theres definitely users here on a list.

@FBI put me on the list bro