Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone with stunted beard growth?

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
My beard kinda grows but it looks like the pubes tbh. I never was able to grow a full beard like most normies have

My beard kinda grows but it looks like the pubes tbh. I never was able to grow a full beard like most normies have
i have a chad beard although i can't say the same about my face:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i used minoxidil and it worked .

apply it twice daily for 6 months and youll guarantueed see results

I would not know as I never let it grow. I shave it off the moment anything shows up every day. I don't like that stuff on my face.

full beard luckily. but it's the only good trait of my subhuman curry genes, glad it covers up my recessed chin.

Last edited:
Yes, but it might be because of my age

Stubble and a shorter beard looks ok but once it gets longer.. definitely looks like pubes. Even as an arab wasn't blessed with good beard genetics lmao

I can grow one like this, just a goatee, which is kind embarrassing since im arab.
johny-depp-beard-2.jpg
Didn’t know you look like that.

Mogs me hard.
My eyes are the worst failo and my lower third, which I wouldn't solve through a beard, but it is only another point in clowning my masculine identity. But I would love to have to shave every day because of quick and strong growing, fully facial hair.

same, recessed chin hiding is impossible for me

Yes. This is a low T trait. Ogre for us

Yeah but I shave it off. It feels nasty after a while. Plus beards make you look like soy if you aren't upper tier normie+ in facial appearance.

This is the best I can grow, literally nothing on my cheeks :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

JOHNY-DEPP.jpg

My beard itches.

But it looks fucking great!

After a lifetime of shaving i am ruined for my fabulous beard.

With my beard i still look under my age. But at least i look like adult.

Without beard i look under 30.

Babyface old bastard.

If i wasn't already a neet cripple, i could retire in <5 years.