Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone With a 4+ Face Calling Themselves Incel Is A Fakecel

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
At 4+ there is a decent chance for ascension. Go outside and look around the majority of males with females are normies not male models or chads. Sure a large portion of them are above average looking, but there are plenty of cases with average and slightly below average males with females. it is only when your face is sub4 that ascension becomes hopeless. Incels who are 4+ should expend as much effort into self improvement, normie advice actually works for them, most of you will eventually make it. Meanwhile ugly sub4 males like me are trapped in inceldom unless looksmaxxing to 4+ is possible.

You need to be at least a 6 nowadays to compete

You need to be at least a 6 nowadays to compete
A 6+ face is necessary to get laid often with average or above females, but a 4+ guy can still get an LTR with a female although she is likely to be less attractive .

but what if you are high inhib and an autistic retard around women like me

I don't mean it is easy to get a female unless your face is 7+. But the amount of effort you put is highly likely to pay off in the sense that you most likely won't die a kissless dateless virgin if your face is 4+.

I don't mean it is easy to get a female unless your face is 7+. But the amount of effort you put is highly likely to pay off in the sense that you most likely won't die a kissless dateless virgin if your face is 4+.
thats true, if you have at least a somewhat low inhib then you shouldnt die a kissless virgin

Then it is over.
this is why I would define me as a truecel even tho I dont look like one... I am literally shaking even when just thinking about talking to a foid about romantic stuff

It's tricky. At 4 you are right at the border between over and 99% over.

Most "ascended" men at that rating are betabuxxers. Look closer.

this is why I would define me as a truecel even tho I dont look like one... I am literally shaking even when just thinking about talking to a foid about romantic stuff
You’re bald too so that definitely makes things worse..

You’re bald too so that definitely makes things worse..
my name is a bit irritating it should be "balding" instead of bald, atm I can hide my bald patches but in a year or so its over

Depends where you live, a lot of Europecels who are 4+ live in very hypergamous hellholes, well being average or even above average in some cases isn't enough, same goes for America in places like L.A, Miami, big high population cities that are very left wing and hypergamous, and not everyone can move from these places, and they only continue to get worse and worse.

If you have to career,social circle,moneymax just to betabux used up 3/10 landwhale you are still incel in my book

At 4+ there is a decent chance for ascension. Go outside and look around the majority of males with females are normies not male models or chads. Sure a large portion of them are above average looking, but there are plenty of cases with average and slightly below average males with females. it is only when your face is sub4 that ascension becomes hopeless. Incels who are 4+ should expend as much effort into self improvement, normie advice actually works for them, most of you will eventually make it. Meanwhile ugly sub4 males like me are trapped in inceldom unless looksmaxxing to 4+ is possible.
You forgot height reasons, I suspect a tallfag case here as usual when someone forgets to mention height, even with a 4/10 face you can be incel if you are bellow the average height of your country.

There are plenty of 4s and some 5s who never get anywhere with women or they had a hookup once in their 20s.

my face is 3.5
its over

Sub8 law disagrees with you. You need to be 8 PSL minimum in 2019.

It´s funny to see all the hate between the incel community like incels don´t get enough hate from the outside world, it´s pathetic how all these posts like this where a sub5 with a healthy body thinks that if you are more than a 5 you will have a chance not knowing that people like me with half a dozen physical problems like extreme allergies, throat problem, psoriasis etc. have it a million time worse yet I don´t create a thread to bash you do I? No you have a healthy normal functioning body and I have to hear over and over again about other incels complain how easy I have it because I am not sub5 or because I am white (JBW) and all that bullshit!

Sure if you are a tall Chad girls can work around all the bad stuff because she sees the gold at the end of the rainbow i.e. the tall handsome Chad but for a average looking guy like me with a defect body covered with disgusting psoriasis, unable to even eat more than 1000-1500 calories because of a throat problem and allergies to almost every food there is among a ton of other things then it´s over for me.

So even though I have it worse than everyone else because of health reasons and not being good looking I am an incel, OP is an incel because he is sub 5, no one is getting laid just for being white, we are all incels so stop the damn bickering and hatred for each other the only reason you guys say JBW or hate on people 1 or 2 PSL points above you is because of ignorance you have never experienced to be in the situation as other incels so you will never know it, it´s like every hard-ship in life unless you have experienced it yourself you will never know what it is like.

yeah incel is sub 4

I feel bad tho for 4-5-6 if they don't have a job their own place then they're probably incel too

you're not going to get sex without beta buxxing unless you have chad-lite looks

no woman is going to give it away for free to some average looking idiot

Sub8 law disagrees with you. You need to be 8 PSL minimum in 2019.
Because 95% of men just LDAR right? Only the 5%er chads get to have romantic success, right?

No man you need to be at least average height and average mentality in addition to an average face to ascend, and even then it's a long shot considering how strong feminism is. And with ascension I'm of course talking about being with your looksmatch in her fertile age.
Because 95% of men just LDAR right? Only the 5%er chads get to have romantic success, right?
There are many things between LDAR and romantic success, the vast majority of men are losers who are essentially betabuxxing someone way below themselves.

Last edited:
Despite my recessed chin I think my face might be a 4, probably slightly below, but I have ASD so my SMV maxx is 3/10 at best. Inb4 volcell autism is a meeeeme. A recessed chin = looksrape so nevermind it's probably a 3. Maybe my life would've been different if I wagecucked in my early 20s for a jaw surgery.

You are ugly. That is your problem. Your "high inhib" and "autistic retard" shit is not true. Behaviourally, you are like everyone else, it's just that people tolerate you less because of your sub-4 face.

You are ugly. That is your problem. Your "high inhib" and "autistic retard" shit is not true. Behaviourally, you are like everyone else, it's just that people tolerate you less because of your sub-4 face.
I sse it like that, if I was better looking then my high inhib and autistic retard shit would not have mattered because a girl actually would have made it easier for me to get her because the attraction is consensual, if you are average or ugly then you dont have that advantage

Cope, maybe 5 has a VERY SLIGHT chance but 4 or less is the cutoff.

I sse it like that, if I was better looking then my high inhib and autistic retard shit would not have mattered because a girl actually would have made it easier for me to get her because the attraction is consensual, if you are average or ugly then you dont have that advantage
If you're a genuine 4/10, you will not die a virgin, but you will rarely get laid outside of LTRs and you will have very few girlfriends unless you're rich or famous.

When I was 16, I also thought that I was a complete and utter social retard that everyone laughed at. It was not until recently that I completely stopped giving a fuck and realised that normies at my school never gave a shit about me in the first place. Nowadays, they actually compliment my art and song lyrics on a rare occasion.

Still a KV because of LMAO tier horseface, dick, and shoulders.

Yes if you’re white. Since -3 theory applies to curries I need to be at least a 7/10. Even then I’ll most likely get a 3/10
Same man. Same

It is a bunch of heavy cope right here

I have a zero face. end of ball game.

Face isnt the only physical factor plus mental stuff

Cope sub 8 men in LTR are betabuxxes or getting cucked with little to no sex themselves.

You're oversimplifying things.
Other factors like height and musculature and race are completely being ignored while only face is being taken into account. I have a 6/10 face. Still an incel.

You're oversimplifying things.
Other factors like height and musculature and race are completely being ignored while only face is being taken into account. I have a 6/10 face. Still an incel.
I agree. he is just a bit coping tbh

im a 7.5/10 male and am incel because "sub-8 law"

The bottom 15% of femoids are obtainable by non chad men, it's just extremely immoral for a subhuman to breed with another subhuman to create giga subhumans.

The bottom 15% of femoids are obtainable by non chad men, it's just extremely immoral for a subhuman to breed with another subhuman to create giga subhumans.
Ridiculous cope you have to be delusional to believe this. Chadlites and 6+ men can definitely get average females if not their looksmatches. I sometimes even see average and 4/10 males with their looksmatches although they often date down.

4/10 face while being way shorter than average is still incel

Ridiculous cope you have to be delusional to believe this. Chadlites and 6+ men can definitely get average females if not their looksmatches. I sometimes even see average and 4/10 males with their looksmatches although they often date down.
All men, even Chads, are forced to date down. So imagine a subhuman man dating down. I'm all for it if they don't reproduce. I myself would rather die alone than produce a human that will suffer more than I have.

All men, even Chads, are forced to date down. So imagine a subhuman man dating down. I'm all for it if they don't reproduce. I myself would rather die alone than produce a human that will suffer more than I have.
8+/10s date dowm because they can not because they are forced too. After all they have the top 80% of women trying to get them why not choose

8+/10s date dowm because they can not because they are forced too. After all they have the top 80% of women trying to get them why not choose
A 9/10 chad isn't forced to date down, but he instinctively dates down because he know's a 9/10 stacy will cuck him for a 9.1/10 chad.

You have some chances when you have 4+ face and 180cm+ height. But if it's 4/10 or even 5/10 face and 170cm, also shitty skin, small dick? You loosing a lot of things out of attention.