Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone wishing for doomsday?

Engineering Sage

Engineering Sage

There's nothing you can do
-
Personally, I don't fear death. But do you personally wish for a doomsday scenario?

stfu underage faggot

The older you get, the more you realize just how fucked and immoral this world is.

There's no other fix to that but destruction, especially when you have little to lose.

honestly yes my life is complete shit, I would be like a walking dead character, Or realistically die in a field from dehydration

Yes I commonly dream about an asteroid falling on earth. Or something like everything falling into darkness and monsters from the netherworld eating everyone berserk eclipse style.

This planet is a hellhole and even if each of its inhabitants got skinned alive in doomsday these would be mercy kills.

I don’t fear death. I just fear the pain of dying. The only way for society to reset is a doomsday scenario

Doomsday is cope GrAY it’s never gonna happen.

yeah, man, for sure
the apocalypse is why i havent killed myself. i hate this shitty world and i want it to tend. i hate the people that inhabit it

the biggest hope for a doomsday is artificial intelligence
strong ai, called artificial general intelligence (agi) or artificial super intelligence (asi) is the biggest chance of it happening

and ai is developing at a ever-increasingly rapid pace. it will soon take over a great number of jobs. its advancing very rapidly

i welcome the apocalypse with open arms
please, free me from this suffering and this horrific world

We need Fallout NV but irl.

2024cels seem to really love advocating for WW3

I am not a doomsday coper . but an apocalypse coper.

Can you translate that from retard language to english please?
what i meant is there are people who cope saying jesus will come back and there are some who keeps saying the securities market will crash anytime now.

all messed up.
I see the appeal to some extent but I'm not dying for Israel. There's still things I wanna do, I want something, at least one thing in my life to matter. Got big ideas

honestly yes my life is complete shit, I would be like a walking dead character, Or realistically die in a field from dehydration
There is an AI cope which comes under scificope. what doomsdaycope is its basically warcope.

The older you get, the more you realize just how fucked and immoral this world is.
thats why normie religioncope. somehow they will be forgiven by gods for their sins.