Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone who wears clothes that show off the skin is degenerate

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I don't mean like bathing suits/swimming suits & bikinis. I mean like any piece of clothing that shows off the body in any sort of way or is too tight and small, this also includes skin such as showing off the legs, feet, ankles, hands, wrists, neck, etc. I think that clothing companies need to be alot more conservative and covered up than trying to show off their pussy & their gaping asshole and thinking with their emotions & hormones. Beaches are also for degenerates, don't go to beaches or any summer-related event at all.

You ever see a foid who wears a shirt that shows off their cleavage or a foid that wears yoga pants to show off their ass or their underwear, they're a degenerate and they deserve to be shot. The only way that anyone can hide their skin and not show off their body is if they wear clothing that is baggy or unfit or accessories that covers the hands, wrists and neck. The only thing that anyone needs to see is your face and that is it and nothing else. Anyone who wears a bikini or any short-sleeve clothing or any clothing that shows off any part of the body is hazardous and is also degenerate. When I first read that article about the Toronto dress code in the school where they aren't restricting the students dress code, specifically the women's dress code and allowing them to show off their bodies it truly disgusted me because my country is actively promoting degeneracy and I truly do dislike living in a society where my ideals, values, principles and beliefs are actively rejected by the "feminist" progressive society. The foids at my school are truly degenerate because they wear yoga pants where they show off their ass along with shirts that show off their breasts. Its even worse when you see a fat chick do this.

If I had to make a dress code for schools or for people in society, here is what I would do. Men would also wear dark clothing and dark jeans that also are baggy, unfit and too big. Shoes will be white sneakers or black sneakers depending on shoe & foot size. For females it would not be that much different from the men's section besides from a even longer dark skirt covering up their asses and their gaping vagina holes, for some females they will have to wear several baggy pieces of clothing underneath their regular clothing so their body isn't being shown at all. For their breasts, women would have to wrap then in a sarashi so their tits don't pop out or show in public. Both genders get to wear dark gloves so their hands are covered up and for the neck, they should either wear a shirt underneath or wrap it up in an another sarashi.

If I had to make a dress code for schools or for people in society, here is what I would do. Men would also wear dark clothing and dark jeans that also are baggy, unfit and too big. Shoes will be white sneakers or black sneakers depending on shoe & foot size. For females it would not be that much different from the men's section besides from a even longer dark skirt covering up their asses and their gaping vagina holes, for some females they will have to wear several baggy pieces of clothing underneath their regular clothing so their body isn't being shown at all. For their breasts, women would have to wrap then in a sarashi so their tits don't pop out or show in public. Both genders get to wear dark gloves so their hands are covered up and for the neck, they should either wear a shirt underneath or wrap it up in an another sarashi.
i agree with this school dress code, should be mandatory for all schools tbh

reading this while wearing shorts and a t-shirt tbh