Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone who watches dubbed anime deserves to be killed

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Everyone knows the best way to watch anime is to inject it directly into your bloodstream and fucking kill yourself you fuckin weeb

also your waifu is fucking trash

High IQ post, it sounds soo much better in original version, just have subs on

I like my shounens dub, don’t got time to focus reading sub title when goku and jiren are brawling it out

Though I can’t stand watching anything other than shounen dubbed

yes. some shows like space dandy and panty and stocking are better dubbed though

Dubs are for dumb normies.

yes. some shows like space dandy and panty and stocking are better dubbed though
Yup

I generally prefer the sub but some shows have a well made dub

The German dub is also an option for me but I really cant stand most of them

The Death note dub sounds pretty good though ( At least for Germans)

High IQ post, it sounds soo much better in original version, just have subs on
Ehh some dubs are okay

Knowing Japanese and watching raw is objectively the best way to watch anime

Ehh some dubs are okay

Knowing Japanese and watching raw is objectively the best way to watch anime

That is true but learning Japanese to watch anime comfortably takes several years

I like dub fuck off
have fun learning Japanese for 2+ years

You don't need to learn Japanese to not be a normie.

I guess this is true.
I thought about learning Japanese after school. It would be also beneficial if I want to go on vacation in Japan
I mean beginners Japanese is a enough even for a trip.

dubs are for illiterate people, seeing 2d girls speaking english just doesn't compute

Too late. I've already watched a lot of English dubs ^.^

FMA Brotherhood and Baccano are pretty good English dubs.

Last edited:
The only anime I watced dubbed was Yu Yu Hakusho and it's because it was better than the subbed.

dubs are for illiterate people, seeing 2d girls speaking english just doesn't compute
So does watching shit like SpongeBob not make sense to you if it's not a Japanese dub :^)

Who the hell does that?
I'm sure there's a large enough audience for them for them to still exist, otherwise companies like Funimation would be throwing money away by dubbing

Subs are more popular than dubs so I'd say there are a lot of normies who don't watch their anime dubbed

That is true but learning Japanese to watch anime comfortably takes several years
Yeah, my buddy who's super into linguistics says Japanese is one of the most difficult languages to learn. Tbh I'm not really interested in learning Japanese just to be able to watch anime raw, so I'll just stick to subs with the occasional dub. So unless I end up in a situation where I'm actually living in Japan, I'd rather learn something like Italian. Or Russian.

Last edited:
Subs are more popular than dubs so I'd say there are a lot of normies who don't watch their anime dubbed

Not all people who watch subs are normies, but all people who watch dubs are.

Not all people who watch subs are normies, but all people who watch dubs are.
I would say people who watch dubs exclusively are not "normie" to the anime community, as they get looked down upon and shit on.

Also, actual normies don't watch anime. And if they do, it's a few episodes surface level shit like DBZ on Toonami and not much else.

Fuck you bitch

I watch dubbed dbz and yu gi oh

But everything else i watch in jap language

I would say people who watch dubs exclusively are not "normie" to the anime community, as they get looked down upon and shit on.

They are shit on because they're normies.

Fuck you bitch

I watch dubbed dbz and yu gi oh

But everything else i watch in jap language
5a9.jpg

They are shit on because they're normies.
They're outcasts to anime fans, so I have a hard time calling them normies in that particular group.

I am referring to people who watch a lot of anime but nearly all or all dubbed.

Actual normies either do not watch anime or barely watch it.

Pewdiepie watches anime
PewDiePie is also so famous that watching anime doesn't make him a loser

Same with Michael B. Jordan

PewDiePie is also so famous that watching anime doesn't make him a loser

Same with Michael B. Jordan
And what about all those shitty soundcloud rappists who feature anime in their music videos for no reason?

And what about all those shitty soundcloud rappists who feature anime in their music videos for no reason?
Same thing. They have status.