Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone who take shrooms?

PURE ANUS

PURE ANUS

step on me like a piece of poop, fucking kill me
Got good stories? Ill share mine later

parents dont let me do drugs

i only do shit i can get legally. i just drink and smoke weed man.

I don't know anyone

They didnt cure my inceldom

They didnt cure my inceldom
but they cured my depression for about 6 months they are a great cope but too damn expensive and i'm too high inhib to drive to the woods (no driving license) to find them on my own (i will find poisonous ones and consume them instead as lowiq cel)

I dont even know what the fuck is a shroom.

I have like 0.25g waiting. I've never tried shrooms. Its a microdose so I could take it anytime probably but I because I'm constantly around my bpd sister I won't take them. The set and setting wouldn't be good. Maybe when it gets warmer I could take them outside and just enjoy the spring sun

I took LSD like 100 times maybe why I am extra retarded nowadays and have 50% undiagnosed schizophrenia dementia shit where I don't know what I did yesterday half the time and also I permanently sleep in the daytime and stay awake all night for 10 years since I first tried it

But I will say that smoking a joint on the peak of a little LSD on a nice summer sunrise day is one of the bliss feelings I had in my life everything was carefree then. I thought I was gonna figure it all out. I had a sick computer I played GTA 5 after on max settings and it was like I was truly in California real life. I was staring at the graphics and textures like wow this shit suddenly became full full hd. Can't even tell it's not real. And my ability to fly jets on the game became Top gun tier. I made 400 friends on GTA and half of them probably while I was tripping on LSD and weed and fucking about with randoms all night and even into the next day

Shrooms are fun. With any psychedelics make sure you're in the right state of mind before doing them. Anytime after I do any I feel very refreshed and not burned out or anything.

But nothing in life is free and Its almost like psychedelic drugs give you an extra dose of reality In the moment while taking it away later on when you are sober. You cannot gain permanently clarity from psychedelics it only lasts for a short while. I had an afterglow for a few days max then I would go back to my old mental state and habits and thinking routines. It's sad because you can't even tell you go back to the old ways fully until you take acid again and it snaps you out of it all and zooms you out to the "full perspective" for 8 to 12 hours

By take it away I mean my vividness of life has been reduced by drug use or maybe my brain is just deteriorating from isolation and constant stress of environment. Either is possible . I'm not a doctor or scientist. But I do have a decent intuition. If you can enjoy life and feel the emotions already then you don't need too many psychedelics. Just once or twice would be enough.

but they cured my depression for about 6 months they are a great cope but too damn expensive and i'm too high inhib to drive to the woods (no driving license) to find them on my own (i will find poisonous ones and consume them instead as lowiq cel)
Just grow, besides just pick amanitas, picking psilocybin is not worth the trouble, if you have a clean space, you can grow enough to eat 2 grams or more a day