Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who doesnt truly LDAR isnt a incel

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I hear stories About users here going out or hanging out with friends

It's not a Problem if you're a blackpilled normie, but dont call yourself incel

Seriously, you dont know how hard it is if you're so ugly and unwanted like me so that you Arent even able to socialize with low Tier normies

I was Always rejected from any circle, if tried to act cool but it never worked for me, ive only made myself look awkard no matter how hard ive tried

If you dont live in Isolation since 5+ years you Arent a true incel

Sounds like me, I remember being isolated in kindergarten.

bro i have already nofriendmaxxxed and neetmaxxxed but thanks

So if you're working hard to try fixing your situation, you're a fakecel ?

So a truecel should be someone who sits on his ass all the day dwelling in misery while fapping to a young 2D girl getting blowed by onii-chan ?

I was Always rejected from any circle, if tried to act cool but it never worked for me, ive only made myself look awkard no matter how hard ive tried
Exact same for me. this only happens to the absolute worst looking of men.

So a truecel should be someone who sits on his ass all the day dwelling in misery while fapping to a young 2D girl getting blowed by onii-chan ?
a truecel doesnt have to try anything because of he knows its over because of his face

Well not everyone can LDAR. Some have to wageslave but I’m glad to be in the LDAR club instead. :feelsokman:
625B8C9F E342 44EB B30B 86832E9052CE

i only leave my dungeon when i need to be reminded the colour of trees

i can looksmaxx inside my dungeon

Seriously, you dont know how hard it is if you're so ugly and unwanted like me so that you Arent even able to socialize with low Tier normies
This, people in my job are doing everything possible to humiliate me, they made me a joke for the entire company by posting photos

I may have friends but i still can’t get laid, therefore I’m an incel

I just go outside and walk sometimes. I can’t handle LDAR

I hate people with IRL friends

What does LDAR mean? I should know this by now but fuck it tbh. I was isolated from every social circle when I was younger, but towards the end of the elementary and start of high school I started getting friends. I see this as a big accomplishment on my side tbh.

Bid difference between being incel and being autistic

It's the opposite. If you haven't attempted to looksmax you're a fakecel.

My life pretty much consists of LDARmaxxing when I'm not working.

I'm still in touch with a few friends from school but I don't meet up with any of them on any regular basis - so for all intents and purposes I am a loner.

Bid difference between being incel and being autistic
"If you don't piss inside a bottle and have changed your dirty sheets within this decade you're a fakecel bro" xDDDDDDD

Not incel, but truecel. In order for people to ldar you have to have genetic trash parents that barely made it, so they know of the suffering the world brings to you if you are ugly. If you have an actual 1/10 face you won't be able to get anywhere with anyone. Conversation goes both ways and with an ugly 1/10-2/10 face anytime you interact with people they will just give you 1-4 word replies or ignore you. Even the people who are blackpilled fall for the halo effect.

I'm not that ugly but i'm a boring-GoodGuy-shortcel that noone is interested in. I lift but trust me when u're below 5 ft 9 noone cares besides you..

Neetcel= true incel
i'm a fakecel then

What about like 3+ years of LDAR? I have projects but when I was like 13-17 I just stayed indoors and did what I wanted.

I've been NEET for so long that I don't even know how to be an adult, much less reenter society.

I hear stories About users here going out or hanging out with friends

It's not a Problem if you're a blackpilled normie, but dont call yourself incel

If you dont live in Isolation since 5+ years you Arent a true incel
That is a bs and I am saying this as someone who has been isolated for ~10 years already. If I were just below average looking I'd be able to find some friends but I am on top of all that a minority.

the only friends i have are lifelong ones, like ones ive literally known for fucking years, thats it, and its only a small number. ive never actually really made any other friendships because i was ugly.