Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone who doesnt have a girlfriend / is a virgin are automaticaly treated like subhuman

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
Its not fucking fair dude.

Virginism is a common discriminatory practice.

It is indeed not fair. We are oppressed more than anyone in history.

Human beings are a cancer, a vile species, unworthy of sentience and existence. They must be ... culled.

Its not fucking fair dude.

Virginism is a common discriminatory practice.
That's show you who are the real weaks.People itself,the people that like to push down and humilliate virgins just for being like that.But there's a double morality of course.If you are good looking and virgin,they probably will think you are shy or maybe they find it better.Which girl wouldn't like to take a hot guy's virginity right? and then,they say they don't like inexperienced guys,yeah sure.
But when you are virgin and not good looking,you are a loser,a weirdo,someone who have SERIOUS social problems,aislations.
People sees you differently.Is scary in fact.
On the other hand you have the people who don't push down virgin guys but they behave different when they are in groups.Maybe they wanna find an excuse to humilliate others,with a group so they will feel strong.Or maybe that person in private,is a damn pussy and that's why he/she chooses to humilliate others when in group.
Most of people just laugh inside themselves and just contain.

Indeed having gf is a status in society. good catch

Indeed having gf is a status in society. good catch
Agreed. This is why normiecuck advice will forever be stupid. Having a gf will indeed increase our life quality greatly. More respect, acceptance, and being treated like an equal human being. As we are now, normies love to put us down and remind us of our situation. They are scum. Vapid sheep.

Things change a bit with age though. Now that I'm 30 some men in serious relationships/marriage envy me that I'm single because their women control them so much while I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Most men start to realize that is better to be single than cuck.

Agreed. This is why normiecuck advice will forever be stupid. Having a gf will indeed increase our life quality greatly. More respect, acceptance, and being treated like an equal human being. As we are now, normies love to put us down and remind us of our situation. They are scum. Vapid sheep.
normies just make everything harder for us