Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone who does the "It's just female nature" defense is a cuck.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I understand when normies who don't know about hypergamy and the 80-20 rule want to defend women. But when you have people in the manosphere/black pill community who actually do understand female nature tell men they shouldn't be mad at a woman's bullshit cause it just "how they are" is the most faggot shit ever. Like on one level they are technically correct but that is effectively the equivalent of saying that you shouldn't be mad at the stray pitbull that mauled your 1 year old son to death because they can't help themselves. Are you fucking retarded? 99% of people would want that dog dead and laws passed to prohibit that from ever happening to anyone again. It use to be the same with women. Some whore cheated on her husband and was put to death and laws were created to stop that from happening. We have to understand women's nature but we also have force them to not act on it. It's rocket science.

I understand when normies who don't know about hypergamy and the 80-20 rule want to defend women. But when you have people in the manosphere/black pill community who actually do understand female nature tell men they shouldn't be mad at a woman's bullshit cause it just "how they are" is the most faggot shit ever. Like on one level they are technically correct but that is effectively the equivalent of saying that you shouldn't be mad at the stray pitbull that mauled your 1 year old son to death because they can't help themselves. Are you fucking retarded? 99% of people would want that dog dead and laws passed to prohibit that from ever happening to anyone again. It use to be the same with women. Some whore cheated on her husband and was put to death and laws were created to stop that from happening. We have to understand women's nature but we also have force them to not act on it. It's rocket science.

Feminine nature is another way of saying they are prejudiced.

They forget, that
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
is also natural

hypergamy isn't real boyo, most man regularly have sex. There's no statistical evidence saying otherwise.
source: https://bedbible.com/what-percentage-of-men-are-sexually-active-statistics/

Only 19% of man didn't have sex within the last year. This is a cope you guys came out with so you don't feel excluded. "I'm no different than other man, most man aren't having sex either!" fucking cope. People don't care about female nature because it doesn't effect them in the slightest, the average man still regularly has sex.

It's more than just "female nature". There are also evil spirits involved and a lot of mass indoctrination/propaganda. A form of patriarchy and the total destruction of this satanic misandry is a goal that must be achieved. Foids must know their places again. I believe that men are smarter and spiritually stronger so they have to take the lead back again and need the full authority. Almost all of that sick propaganda nowadays is addressed to foids and there's a good reason for that.

It's more than just "female nature". There are also evil spirits involved and a lot of mass indoctrination/propaganda. A form of patriarchy and the total destruction of this satanic misandry is a goal that must be achieved. Foids must know their places again. I believe that men are smarter and spiritually stronger so they have to take the lead and need the full authority. Almost all that sick propaganda nowadays is addressed to foids and there's a good reason for that.

Only 19% of man didn't have sex within the last year. This is a cope you guys came out with so you don't feel excluded. "I'm no different than other man, most man aren't having sex either!" fucking cope.
Based, i hate the "most men are incel" cope.

hypergamy isn't real boyo, most man regularly have sex. There's no statistical evidence saying otherwise.
source: https://bedbible.com/what-percentage-of-men-are-sexually-active-statistics/

Only 19% of man didn't have sex within the last year. This is a cope you guys came out with so you don't feel excluded. "I'm no different than other man, most man aren't having sex either!" fucking cope. People don't care about female nature because it doesn't effect them in the slightest, the average man still regularly has sex.
27%+ male virginity rate, keeps rising

anything that can happen is natural, cosmetic surgeries are natural, they are a product of men and men is a product of nature. Pigs flying past the speed of light is unnatural.

Stupid ?

IF Woman where Monogamous we wouldnt be here to begin with , Holy Shit MODS PUNISH HIM @Fat Link @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @The Enforcer @proudweeb @Master

27%+ male virginity rate, keeps rising
not disagreeing that male sexlessness has increased, even the source i provided shows that. In the 80s, 72% of man were regularly having sex compared to 53% now. But majority of man are still not incels like copers claim.

And honestly, I don't believe that it's due of hypergamy that less man are having sex today. First of all, we have to look at the rise of obesity and the ever lowering T levels. Man who are high T are more likely to approach a woman than man who are low T, and T levels have decreased by 25%. Second of all, we have too many distractions today. Man in the past could either approach woman or stare at a wall all day, now we have a bunch of social media and other distractions that keep man glued to a screen. Most man would rather stay in their comfort zone and doom scroll than approach woman, and because of social media the confidence of man has been lowered. We have man on social media telling man that they ain't shit if they ain't making 1 billion a second and whores saying that if you ain't 6 ft then you should die.

I genuinely believe that 20% of man AT BEST are incels, most man could ascend if they tried a little bit.

Stupid ?

IF Woman where Monogamous we wouldnt be here to begin with , Holy Shit MODS PUNISH HIM @Fat Link @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @The Enforcer @proudweeb @Master
huh? are you retarded? Us being here doesn't disprove that, there's always gonna be a minority of man who don't reproduce, you have to look at the majority.

I've been reading FEMALE AUTHORS from the past :soy: . Agatha Christie, the Bronte sisters, Jane Austen. And what I've noticed is that these women from the past are not only greater artistically, but they are more substantive in character, both in and of themselves, and how they judge men. There's still a lot of fussiness, gleams of superficiality at times, but above all there's a substantive yearning for MEN OF GOOD CHARACTER. There's a personal sense their writing of needing this more than genetically superior bone structure-- so contrast that with modern female writers like the 50 shades bitch, where Christian Grey is basically a white classier version of Andrew Tate, no substance behind anything. All power worship like moloch worshipping animals.

What kind of female would write Hercule Poirot? A retired belgian manlet that's both the main character and a master detective?? NOT A MODERN WOMAN. Agatha Christie refused to even call herself a writer. She always thought of herself AS A HOUSEWIFE first, and enjoyed motherhood so much, any writing she did was more a hobby if anything.

And because of this I agree with this post. It's not 'how they are'-- its the culture damnit. How jewed up is the tart? Much like food saturated with seed oil, any female too steeped in jew culture is corrupted to the core, and is not likely to be converted however. So in this aspect, the net effect of how much they can change is still fixed unless you rooted out cultural corruption early on.

Last edited:

Most normies have sex 1 in a year and get cucked but they are too retarded to understand it
Of course normies aren't incel but ...they are more close to an incel than to a chad

not disagreeing that male sexlessness has increased, even the source i provided shows that. In the 80s, 72% of man were regularly having sex compared to 53% now. But majority of man are still not incels like copers claim.

And honestly, I don't believe that it's due of hypergamy that less man are having sex today. First of all, we have to look at the rise of obesity and the ever lowering T levels. Man who are high T are more likely to approach a woman than man who are low T, and T levels have decreased by 25%. Second of all, we have too many distractions today. Man in the past could either approach woman or stare at a wall all day, now we have a bunch of social media and other distractions that keep man glued to a screen. Most man would rather stay in their comfort zone and doom scroll than approach woman, and because of social media the confidence of man has been lowered. We have man on social media telling man that they ain't shit if they ain't making 1 billion a second and whores saying that if you ain't 6 ft then you should die.

I genuinely believe that 20% of man AT BEST are incels, most man could ascend if they tried a little bit.
Good point also that nobody talk about