Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who denies the blackpill is delusional or stupid.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Literally every where you go you see proof of the black pill. Companies, for example. Do you ever see a company using an ugly guy/girl to promote their perfume or any other brand? Do you not see women simping over pretty boys like BTS members & such? Do you not see the average height difference in couples, and how divorce rates are more common among short men? I mean if being tall or short isn’t a big deal then why Is being called short an insult and being called tall is a compliment? I could go on but I think you get the idea. blue pillers also say “anyone who socializes and goes outside will know the black pill is false”, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Look around you, blue pillers, the women I know irl only go for men who are at least 2 levels above them in looks and 4 inches taller than them. Also they will say that you’ll see all types of men walking around with pretty women so that proves the black pill false but again, that couldn’t be further from the truth. I actually saw this happen in my class actually. This brown skin short ricecel was always hanging around with this Stacy who’s taller than him. They hugged, talked, etc all the time and it did baffle for a little . Well at least until I found out that the brown short ricecel was homosexual and never really liked women. The whole reason she hung out with him was because he was her gay best friend, and they are not in a relationship and they will never be. So, blue pillers, next time you go outside and see an ugly guy walking with a pretty girl just know that it doesn’t HAVE to mean they’re dating and often isn’t the case that they are. It could most likely be her brother, her beta buxxing simp orbiter , or her gay best friend.

Last edited:
For almost decade and a half, they had me believe that i just needed to " take a shower" in order to get laid . :feelskek:
" I thought life was tragedy, but now i realize it was always a comedy " - Original Quote invented by me which was stolen by Hollywood :feelsYall:

People who deny the concept of the black pill is people who never been rejected or they say other retarded things

No they're just blue pilled. :feelsjuice:

The black pill is something people don't want to openly admit/accept for the simple fact that it gives you the brutal, cold-hard truth without the filters and fillers. Truths like that - delivered without sweeteners and cushions - usually make many people uncomfortable to think about.

The black pill is something people don't want to openly admit/accept for the simple fact that it gives you the brutal, cold-hard truth without the filters and fillers. Truths like that - delivered without sweeteners and cushions - usually make many people uncomfortable to think about.
Yea sort of like why society still has religion in it

It's literally scientific fact. For example, studies show that short and ugly men don't get high paying jobs even if they are equally or better qualified compared to tall and attractive men.

Napoleon complex= insecure short man who is compensating. Now what is the term for a tall man doing the same thing?? Black pill is so evident. “Love at first sight”, what happened to “personality at first sight”? Why are over 50 percent of ceos over 6 foot? Even before I knew what the word incel was, I saw the blackpill every single day.

Napoleon complex= insecure short man who is compensating. Now what is the term for a tall man doing the same thing?? Black pill is so evident. “Love at first sight”, what happened to “personality at first sight”? Why are over 50 percent of ceos over 6 foot? Even before I knew what the word incel was, I saw the blackpill every single day.
FR

Actually here in Finland in company ads the guys are almost all soys

Yea sort of like why society still has religion in it
Partly, yes. The reasons behind religion go deeper into the human condition. Religion fulfills the need for a higher purpose - a grandiose sense of belonging which overshadows the daily, mundane existence, and is intrinsic to humans. In a godless society people will create their own gods without calling it a god. Psychologically and emotionally, it will fill the same void that established religions fill.

Partly, yes. The reasons behind religion go deeper into the human condition. Religion fulfills the need for a higher purpose - a grandiose sense of belonging which overshadows the daily, mundane existence, and is intrinsic to humans. In a godless society people will create their own gods without calling it a god. Psychologically and emotionally, it will fill the same void that established religions fill.
True. Most humans simply refuse to accept we are insignificant

True. Most humans simply refuse to accept we are insignificant
That depends on how look at our place in the cosmos, I suppose. If we're the only intelligent life in universe, then that makes us very significant. If we find ourselves as part of a galactic community, then hardly significant at all.

Last edited:
The blackpill just breaks some people. Its uncomfortable truths are too painful.

That depends on how look at our place in the cosmos, I suppose. If we're the only intelligent life in universe, then that makes very significant. If we find ourselves as part of a galactic community, then hardly significant at all.
Depends if life can become significant enough to influence the universe it self (Dyson sphere for example)

It’s an iq and experience matter. If you’re dumb you won’t value the evidence, if you’ve never lived it, you won’t believe in it.