Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone Who Accuses me of being a Fakecel is Bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Apparently, despite being a kissless virgin, I'm a fakecel because I have a financial consulting job and know a few normies and Chadlites.

Just to portray the stupidity of this logic, imagine if I were not on an incel forum but instead on normies.is or Chads.is, and I pretended to be one of them because of my job title despite the fact that my lips have never touched a female in my life.... I would be laughed right off the forums.

Incel = Involuntary Celibate, you don't have to be a friendless NEET to belong here.

yeah i agree with u incel by definition means not being able to have sex because of ur looks and mental illness

I'm bluepilled

You’re still a privileged neurotypical faggot to me: most of the forum are autistcels with no friends and job opportunities, so you are a bragging faggot.

It's just hardly believable that somebody with a career and Chad friends could be an incel.

You’re still a privileged neurotypical faggot to me: most of the forum are autistcels with no friends and job opportunities, so you are a bragging faggot.
Projection, most people on this forum have at least some social connections. Also many are in high school or college, such as myself. Heck, aren't you and youngcel too?

Projection, most people on this forum have at least some social connections. Also many are in high school or college, such as myself. Heck, aren't you and youngcel too?
Neurotypical faggot, trucels don’t have any friends. :feelsUgh: