Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone went to the joker movie alone?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i want to but idk the media created a panic crisis about this movie and i dont want people there to look at me the entire time

i did.Plenty of other people did.There was even this thug looking black guy right besides me that watched the movie alone.

Why would anyone waste money to go to the theatre and watch a movie by themselves

I'm watching it in 3 hrs tbh

i want to but idk the media created a panic crisis about this movie and i dont want people there to look at me the entire time

Go in there and make the normies uncomfortable. All it takes is for you to laugh a couple of times.

I did and it was very mornal

So many low inhib slayers on this forum.

of course. nobody else is going to join me.
saw two other people alone in there as well. very quiet and comfortable atmosphere if you go in the morning

yes.
im used to going to the kinoplex alone, although i embarrased myself just before the joker started

Didn't watch it.

No and i wont, those damn theaters don’t deserve my money

i went with my mom

i did.Plenty of other people did.There was even this thug looking black guy right besides me that watched the movie alone.

Blackcel tbh

Why would anyone waste money to go to the theatre and watch a movie by themselves

Wtf why would you wanna go to a movie and get interrupted every 3 secs by “friends” lol

I went alone and no one stared at me. Maybe it’s because i don’t live in the Jewnited States

I did, it was no big deal.

I dunno what it was. Rummors were that u cant go alone :feelsseriously: :feelstrash:

I've not seen it, but if I do, I'll definitely go alone. I often hang out near my local cinema by myself and the staff have probably noticed me by this point, so it would seem fitting if I went in to see it alone.

It was better than rotting in my home tbh

My theatre was literally filled with lonely ricecels and one old white boomer.

I watched it alone and I'm gonna watch it alone tomorrow.
I don't mind.If anything it's better,since I can focus more on the film.

Yeah, I went alone. I think most people did

nah, i will pirate the movie tbh i don't like going outside of my house

i didnt watch even a single second