Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone watching The Mandalorian series?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The last star wars movies except rogue one have been terrible so I'm not really excited for the mandalorian series. Any incels watching it?

I don't like star wars so I don't watch it

It is about a bounty hunter. He just kills people/creatures. I don't remember seeing any foids with main roles from the parts I saw. If you like Boba Fett, you will likely like this guy.

no,sounds soy

Not jet, can i see it for free bro?

I will watch it once it comes out but I’m looking forward to it. I really like Favreau.

Is it soy boy/feminazi trash like the last jedi?

It's too early to tell. We'll see what happens when they introduce female characters into the mix. Anybody of any significance thus far has been either male or a droid.

saw first ep just now. blew my mind with happiness. i loved it
i love the mystery behind the mission

I like it. It's not worth the cost of a Disney+ subscription on its own, though.

It has good aesthetics and not much dialogue.

Disney = cucked

I knew star wars was dead while I sat in the theater for force awakens many years ago, and it didn’t magically come back to life in that time so I’m gonna have to say HARD PASS!

stopped caring about star wars after last jedi

Star wars!!! :soy::soy::soy:
ironically the person who made the most fun of star wars I knew of was some short 5'6 gymcel with glasses who looked like the soyguy.
If masculinity doesn't favor you don't be a part of it. It's a bad angle to go off of, you miss all the power positions from giving a fuck about what is manly.
The people who value masculine culture have the most insecurities. Most real chads can live being laidback, and aware of the undertones of a story structure.

You're living in the past if you're still following masculine culture.
Ghetto thug culture has died, and hick culture people avoid.

Masculinity and grittiness you like to see is gone.