Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone watching disenchantment by matt groening?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Are there any ogres in the series? When I use the giphy randomizer with the keyword ogre, I always get gifs from the show.

I don't indulge in western media

I agree but I enjoyed the old Simpsons. It's an exception for me.
I used to be into the Simpsons heavy in elementary school and 6th grade. I had the DS and Wii game, a Bart figure, a Simpsons poster above my bed that I got from the school book fair, I would also copy shit from the wiki down into a journal so I could have my own portable wikipedia I could read because we didn’t have phones (aspie trait tbh)

I used to be into the Simpsons heavy in elementary school and 6th grade. I had the DS and Wii game, a Bart figure, a Simpsons poster above my bed that I got from the school book fair, I would also copy shit from the wiki down into a journal so I could have my own portable wikipedia I could read because we didn’t have phones (aspie trait tbh)
I used to record Simpsons episodes from TV in VHS when I was 11-12. A feeling zoomercels will never know.