Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone watch the Irishman?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's a great movie, but really sad. I highly recommend it, because it gives you a lot of perspective about the entire arc of a life, especially an elder one. And it's almost heartbreaking how relatable the life of a feeble, elderly man slowly dying alone and with regret, is to a young able-bodied incel one. At least HE had memories, photographs and souvenirs of loved ones, at least HE had a legacy. At least HE knew what he did was wrong. All I have is the pain of knowing that I was born to be alone and miserable, and that there is nothing I could have done to live a full life like his. I will never live, simply due to my genetics, the dignity of the full breadth of life with an arc, and the mere dignity of what it means to be human.

Without spoiling too much I never want to sleep again with a closed door, with a light outside it.

Last edited:
Never seen it tbh

Gonna watch it later.